357 Magnum Ammo For Sale
Latest Pricing on 357 Magnum Ammo that is in stock. Top branded .357 Mag Ammo available. Deals From Industry Experts.
Buying 357 mag ammo is time consuming when you spend more time scrolling on google. There are many websites, so checking every website and finding the best deals takes quite a lot of time. It's good to find and see all 357 mag ammo deals in one place from top sellers. Online ammo directories can assist you in finding all in stock deals. Also directory have only valid sellers and you get saved from Online Ammo scam websites.
Bulk Cheap Ammo has the latest price and live stock status on 357 mag ammo from industry experts.
If you want to buy 357 magnum ammunition for target shooting or personal protection, we've got it all listed on our website. Many retailers have 357 mag ammo available in bulk and single-box orders. We make it effortless to find the perfect load for the ideal gun. We have listed 200 plus products from industry top sellers. Palmetto State Armory, True Shot Gun Club, Sportsman Guide, and many more have some hot deals on our website.
More Information About 357 magnum ammo.
About & History of 357 Mag Ammo
The 357 Magnum is a popular handgun ammunition worldwide. The 357 Magnum cartridge, also known as the .357 Mag, 9x33mm. Elmer Keith and Phillip created it. It was first introduced in 1935 by Smith & Wesson and Winchester. And its use has since become widespread. The cartridge is notable for its highly effective terminal ballistics.
The 357 cartridge is regarded by many as an excellent hunting, metallic silhouette, and self-defense round. Proper loadings can also be effective against large or dangerous games, such as bears and ungulates.
357 is a popular range and self-defense round among American recreational shooters. Large enough to use in many capacities for hunting, the caliber is primarily used in handguns, but you can also find carbines chambered for 357 mag ammo.
Quick Facts of 357 Mag Ammo
- The .357 Magnum was first introduced in 1935 by Smith & Wesson and is one of the most popular handgun cartridges.
- The .357 Magnum is a rimmed cartridge. It means that the base of the cartridge is slightly larger than the body of the case.
- The .357 Magnum has an effective range of up to 100 yards when fired from a revolver.
- The .357 Magnum has a muzzle velocity of up to 1,500 feet per second.
- The .357 Magnum is a decisive round and can cause severe damage to a target.
- The .357 Magnum is available in various bullet weights, ranging from 110 grain to 180 grain.
- The .357 Magnum is a popular choice for self-defense due to its power and accuracy.
- The .357 Magnum is also used in hunting and target shooting.
- The .357 Magnum is commonly used in pistols but can also be used in rifles, revolvers, and carbines.
- The .357 Magnum is one of the world's most popular and widely used handgun cartridges.
Types of 357 Mag Ammo
There are several types of ammunition available for the .357 Magnum caliber, including:
Full Metal Jacket (FMJ): FMJ is the most common type of .357 Mag ammo and is designed to penetrate targets with minimal expansion. It is designed to penetrate a target and provide a more accurate shot.
Hollow Point (HP): Hollow point ammo is designed to expand upon impact, making it an excellent choice for self-defense. The round causes a larger wound cavity, which can help to stop a threat more quickly. Hollow-point ammo also has the advantage of being more effective at shorter distances than FMJ ammo.
Soft Point (SP): Soft point ammo is similar to hollow point ammo in that it is designed to expand upon impact. However, the expansion is less pronounced than hollow point ammo, making it a good hunting choice.
Wadcutter: Wadcutter ammo is designed with a flat nose, which makes it perfect for target shooting. The flat nose helps to reduce air drag and improve accuracy. It is also the least expensive type of .357 Mag ammo, making it an excellent choice for range shooting.
Jacketed Hollow Point (JHP) - This type of ammunition has a lead core surrounded by a hard metal jacket with a hollowed-out tip. It is often used for self-defense and hunting.,/
+P and +P+: This type of ammunition has higher pressure than standard ammunition, resulting in increased velocity and energy. It is often used for self-defense and hunting.
Most Popular 357 Mag Ammo Brands and Manufacturer.
Some of the most popular brands and manufacturers of 357 Magnum ammunition include
Federal offers a selection of .357 Mag ammo, including a full metal jacket, soft point, and hollow point rounds.
Speer offers a variety of .357 Mag ammo, including their Gold Dot line, designed for self-defense.
Remington offers a wide selection of .357 Mag ammo, including their Golden Saber line, designed for self-defense.
Hornady offers a variety of .357 Mag rounds, including their Critical Defense line, designed for self-defense.
Winchester offers a variety of .357 Mag ammo, including their Super X and Powerpoint lines.
Common Firearms That Fires 357 Mag Ammo.
The .357 Magnum is among the world's most popular and powerful handgun rounds. It is well known for delivering superior stopping power and accuracy at close distances. Many firearms are chambered for this round, and some of the most common are listed below.
- Revolvers: The .357 Magnum round is most commonly found in revolvers. Smith & Wesson, Ruger, and Taurus are all well-known revolver manufacturers that produce quality firearms that are chambered for this caliber. The Smith & Wesson Model 686 is a popular choice for many shooters.
- Semi-Automatic Pistols: Semi-auto pistols also come in .357 Magnum. Glock, Beretta, and Springfield Armory are all popular pistol manufacturers that produce quality firearms in this caliber. The Glock Model 21 is an excellent choice for shooters looking for a reliable semi-auto pistol that fires .357 Magnum ammo.
- AR-Type Rifles: AR-type rifles are also chambered for this round. The Smith & Wesson M&P15-357 is a popular choice for many shooters. This rifle is lightweight and is capable of delivering accurate fire with the .357 Magnum round.
- Lever Action Rifles: Lever action rifles are also popular firearms chambered for this round. The Marlin 1894 is an excellent choice for shooters looking for a dependable lever-action rifle. Marlin, Winchester, and Rossi are all manufacturers producing quality lever action rifles chambered for this caliber.
Use Types of 357 Mag Ammo
The .357 Magnum cartridge is commonly used in revolvers but can also be used in some semi-automatic handguns. Its primary uses include:
Self-defense: The .357 Magnum is known for its stopping power at close range, making it a popular choice for personal protection.
Hunting: The .357 Magnum is suitable for medium-sized game such as deer and is often used for hunting in the field.
Target Shooting: The .357 Magnum is a popular cartridge for target shooting due to its accuracy and power.
Competitive Shooting: The .357 Magnum is used in various competitive shooting disciplines, such as cowboy action shooting and Steel Challenge.
Law Enforcement: The .357 Magnum is sometimes used by law enforcement agencies, typically as a backup or off-duty weapon.
Bullet Type and Availability & What is Better 357 Mag Ammo?
Some of the most popular and best-performing .357 Magnum revolvers.
- Smith & Wesson Model 27
- Colt Python
- Smith & Wesson Model 19
- Ruger Blackhawk
- Taurus Model 608
- Chiappa Rhino 40DS
- Charter Arms Mag Pug
- Ruger GP100 Match Champion
Specifications 357 Mag Ammo
- Case type Rimmed (R), straight
- Bullet diameter .357 in (9.1 mm)
- Neck diameter .379 in (9.6 mm)
- Base diameter .379 in (9.6 mm)
- Rim diameter .440 in (11.2 mm)
- Rim thickness .060 in (1.5 mm)
- Case length 1.29 in (33 mm)
- Overall length 1.59 in (40 mm)
- Case capacity 26.2 gr H2O
- Primer type Small Pistol Magnum
- Maximum pressure 35,000 psi
Pros of 357 Mag Ammo. And its search stats.
The .357 Magnum cartridge, also known as the .357 Mag, is a popular handgun cartridge known for its power and versatility. Some of the pros of using .357 Mag ammo include:
High Stopping Power: The .357 Mag cartridge is known for quickly incapacitating an attacker, making it a popular choice for self-defense.
Versatility: The .357 Mag cartridge can be used in both revolvers and semi-automatic handguns, making it a versatile choice for those who own multiple firearms.
Wide availability: The .357 Mag cartridge is widespread and is widely available at most gun shops and online retailers.
Popularity: The .357 Magnum is one of the most popular handgun calibers in the world. It is widely used by law enforcement, military, and civilian shooters.
Affordable: The .357 Magnum is a cheap round, and you can find a variety of ammunition for it at a reasonable price.
FAQ's 357 Mag Ammo and its search stats.
Q: What is 357 Magnum ammo?
Ans: 357 Magnum refers to a rimmed centerfire cartridge, one of the world's most popular high-velocity handgun cartridges. 357 was the first magnum caliber manufactured and has been used for years in law enforcement, self-defense, hunters, and target shooters.
Q: What is the best 357 Mag Ammo?
Ans: Best .357 Mag ammo depends on the shooter's specific needs. Many prefer a full metal jacket (FMJ) round for range shooting. These cartridges can be purchased in bulk, making them some of the cheapest .357 ammo.
Q: What is the Cost of 357 Mag Ammo?
Ans: The cost of 357 Mag ammo can vary depending on the type of ammunition, but it typically ranges from $25 to $35 for a box of 20 rounds.
Q: What is the Ammunition Load for 357 Mag Ammo?
Ans: The typical load for 357 Mag ammo is a 158-grain bullet, although variations are available. The bullet's velocity can vary depending on the type of gun used, but it typically ranges from 1,100 to 1,300 feet per second.
Other popular searches for 357 Mag Ammo
- 357 magnum ammo
- .357 magnum ammo
- 357 mag ammo
- 357 ammo
- .357 ammo
- 357 ammo for sale
- 357 magnum ammo for sale