FIND .357 MAG AMMO AT BEST PRICE
.357 Magnum cartridge
.357 MAG AMMO AT BEST PRICE
The .357 Magnum cartridge introduced in 1934, and its use has since become widespread. 357 magnum ammunition is a popular range and self-defense round among American recreational shooters. Large enough to use in many capacities for hunting, the caliber primarily used in handguns, but you can find carbines chambered for 357 mag ammo as well.
This cartridge is regarded by many as an excellent hunting, metallic silhouette and self-defense round. With proper loadings, it can also be effective against large or dangerous game, such as bear and ungulates.
.357 Magnum cartridge is notable for its highly effective terminal ballistics when used for hunting or defense.
About .357 Mag
- Type Handgun / Carbine
- Place of origin United States
- Designer: Elmer Keith, Phillip B. Sharpe
- Designed: 1934 Introduced 1935
- Parent case .38 Special
- Case type Rimmed (R), straight
- Bullet diameter .357 in (9.1 mm)
- Neck diameter .379 in (9.6 mm)
- Base diameter .379 in (9.6 mm)
- Rim diameter .440 in (11.2 mm)
- Rim thickness .060 in (1.5 mm)
- Case length 1.29 in (33 mm)
- Overall length 1.59 in (40 mm)
- Case capacity 26.2 gr H2O (1.70 cm3)
- Primer type Small Pistol Magnum
- Maximum pressure 35,000 psi (241 MPa)
|125 gr (8 g) JHP Federal||1,450 ft/s (440 m/s)||583 ft⋅lbf (790 J)|
|158 gr (10 g) JHP Federal||1,240 ft/s (380 m/s)||539 ft⋅lbf (731 J)|
Shop for 357 Magnum Ammo from top ammo retailers at Bulk Cheap Ammo. A one-stop place for all ammo needs from top retailers.
Here on our website, you can find the latest ammo discount coupons for your favorite ammo. Our site gets updated within 5 minutes at an average time.
We offer easy to search navigation by Brands, Calibers, Grains, by UPC, Number of Rounds & other advanced search options.
Whether you are looking 357 Magnum Ammo for target shooting or personal shooting, we have it all in one place.