.17 hmr FOR SALE AT BEST PRICE
.17 Hornady Magnum Rimfire
In Stock .17 HMR Ammo For Sale From Various Ammo Vendors
The .17 Hornady Magnum Rimfire, commonly known as the .17 HMR, is a rimfire rifle cartridge developed by Littleman in 2002. It was developed by necking down a .22 Magnum case to take a .17 caliber (4.5 mm) projectile.
The .17 Hornady Magnum Rimfire (HMR) is the most recent development in rimfire cartridges. An excellent choice for long-range varmint hunting and casual plinking, the advantage of the .17 HMR is that it maintains a very flat trajectory – resulting in an extremely accurate cartridge.
About: .17 HMR
- Type: Rimfire
- Place of origin: United States
- Designer: Hornady
- Designed: 2002
- Manufacturer: CCI, Federal, Hornady, PMC, Remington, Winchester
- Produced: 2002–present
- Parent case: .22 WMR
- Bullet diameter: .172 in (4.4 mm)
- Neck diameter: .190 in (4.8 mm)
- Shoulder diameter: .238 in (6.0 mm)
- Base diameter: .238 in (6.0 mm)
- Rim diameter: .286 in (7.3 mm)
- Rim thickness: .05 in (1.3 mm)
- Case length: 1.058 in (26.9 mm)
- Overall length: 1.349 in (34.3 mm)
- Primer type: Rimfire
|17 gr. (1.1 g)||2,650 ft/s (810 m/s)245||ft&sdot lbf (332 J)|
|20 gr. (1.3 g) 2,350 ft/s||(720 m/s)250||ft⋅ lbf (340 J)|
Browse the list of in-stock .17 HMR Ammo from top retailers in one place. Bulk Cheap Ammo is a one-stop ammo directory for all ammo needs. Trusted ammo vendors are listed with us.
We develop Bulk Cheap Ammo to make your cheap ammo search easy & quick. With our advanced search navigation, you can find the caliber in one click.
Find ammo from top brands ammo manufacturers such as Federal, Remington, Winchester, Hornady, PMC, and others.
Whether you need 17 HMR Ammo in bulk, box, or case quantity, we have it all listed here from various ammo vendors.