.410 bore FOR SALE AT BEST PRICE
.410 Bore Ammo
Get Best Deals On .410 Bore Ammo - Trusted Ammo Retailers Available
Browse the list of in-stock .410 Bore Ammo from top retailers in one place. Bulk Cheap Ammo is a one-stop ammo directory for all ammo needs — trusted ammo vendors listed with us.
We have some best prices available to be compared. We develop Bulk Cheap Ammo to make your cheap ammo search easy & quick. With our advanced search navigation, you can find the caliber in one click.
About .410 Bore Ammo
- Type: Shotgun, revolver, single-shot pistol
- Place of origin: England
- Manufacturer: Eley Brothers
- Produced: 1874 onwards
- Case Type: Rimmed, straight, (optional plastic)
- Bullet Diameter: .410 in (10.4 mm) (slug)
- Neck Diameter: .455 in (11.6 mm) (plastic)
- Base Diameter: .470 in (11.9 mm)
- Rim Diameter: .535 in (13.6 mm)
- Rim Thickness: .060 in (1.5 mm)
- Overall Length: 2″, 2+1/2″, 3″
- Primer Type: Shotshell primer
- Maximum Pressure: 18,130 psi
Find Ammo from top brands ammo manufacturers such as Federal, Remington, Winchester, Hornady, PMC, and others.
The .410 bore or .410 gauge is the second-smallest caliber of shotgun shell commonly available. A .410 bore shotgun loaded with shotshells is well suited for small game hunting and pest control.
The .410 bore has proven to be a useful tool for hunters and competitors, as well as for people seeking alternative ammunition for personal defense.
We offer easy to search navigation by Brands, Calibers, Grains, by UPC, Number of Rounds & other advanced search options.