FIND .450 BUSHMASTER AMMO AT BEST PRICE
Find 450 Bushmaster For Sale From Different Ammo Vendors
We have some best rates available to be compared. We develop Bulk Cheap Ammo to make your cheap ammo search easy & quick. With our advanced search navigation, you can find the caliber in one click.
- Type Rifle
- Place of origin United States
- Production history
- Designer LeMAG Firearms LLC
- Manufacturer Bushmaster/Hornady
- Parent case .284 Winchester
- Case type Rebated rim, straight wall
- Bullet diameter .452 in (11.5 mm)
- Neck diameter .4800 in (12.19 mm)
- Base diameter .5000 in (12.70 mm)
- Rim diameter .473 in (12.0 mm)
- Rim thickness .054 in (1.4 mm)
- Case length 1.700 in (43.2 mm)
- Overall length 2.260 in (57.4 mm)
- Maximum pressure (SAAMI) 38,500 psi (265 MPa)
|250 gr (16 g) SST||2,214 ft/s (675 m/s) 2,722||ft⋅lbf (3,691 J)|
|60 gr (17 g) AccuTip||2,180 ft/s (660 m/s) 2,744||ft⋅lbf (3,720 J)|
We have listed top ammo brands like Winchester, CCI, Federal, Remington, PMC, Hornady, and more.
The .450 Bushmaster is a rifle cartridge developed by Tim LeGendre of LeMag Firearms and licensed to Bushmaster Firearms International. The .450 Bushmaster designed to be used in the standard M16s and AR-15s, using modified magazines and upper receiver assemblies.
The .450 Bushmaster descended from the "Thumper" concept popularized by gun writer Jeff Cooper. The .450 Bushmaster is a high-pressure rifle case, thus making efficient use of heavy .452" bullets.