50 BMG Ammo For Sale
Latest pricing on 50 BMG Ammo, that is in stock and ready to ship. Deals From Industry Experts. Top branded 50 BMG ammo available.
Buying 50 BMG Ammo is time-consuming when you spend more time scrolling on google.
50 BMG ammo, or .50 BMG, is an incredibly powerful round used in many different types of firearms.
This powerful round is capable of incredible accuracy and consistent performance, making it a favorite for many shooters. However, when buying 50 BMG ammo, there are a few things to remember. This guide will help you make the best decision about purchasing the right 50 BMG ammo for your firearm.
Here at Bulk Cheap Ammo, we have the latest price and live stock status on 50 BMG ammo for sale from industry experts. Browse in-stock 50 BMG ammo deals.
Let’s jump into a bit more detail on 50 BMG ammo.
About & History of 50 BMG Ammo
The .50 BMG round, also known as the 12.7×99mm NATO, was developed in the early 1900s. It began as an experimental military round and was used in the Browning Machine Gun Model 1917.
It was then adopted by the US military in 1921 and has since become one of the most popular rounds in the world.
The 50 BMG was initially designed for use in the Browning M1917 and was adopted by the US military in 1921. Several other countries, including the United Kingdom, France, and Germany, adopted the cartridge.
Quick Facts of 50 BMG Ammo.
The .50 Browning Machine Gun (BMG) is one of the most powerful cartridges available on the commercial market.
Developed in the early 20th century, this heavy machine gun round remains popular with both military and civilian shooters.
Here are some interesting facts about the BMG cartridge:
- The .50 BMG (12.7x99mm NATO) is a large caliber rifle cartridge developed for the Browning Machine Gun in the early 20th century.
- It was developed to replace the .30-06 Springfield round and was first used in the M2 Browning machine gun in 1921.
- It has since been used in various machine guns, sniper rifles, anti-materiel rifles, and other firearms.
- The .50 BMG can deliver impressive stopping power and is used by the military and law enforcement for long-range engagements and anti-materiel missions.
- It has also become famous for long-range target shooting and hunting in the civilian market.
- The .50 BMG first saw combat use in World War II, and has been in service ever since.
50 BMG Ammo Types.
50 BMG ammo comes in several different varieties, each with its own unique characteristics.
The most common types of .50 BMG ammo are the Full Metal Jacket (FMJ), Soft Point (SP), and Armor Piercing (AP).
Full Metal Jacket: FMJ 50 BMG ammo is one of the popular types of ammunition used in long-range shooting and sniper rifles. The full metal jacket construction of the 50 BMG bullet helps to reduce the risk of ricochet when the bullet strikes a hard surface.
Soft Point: 50 BMG ammo is a type of ammunition designed for use in weapons chambered for the .50 BMG (Browning Machine Gun) cartridge. Soft Point 50 BMG ammo is often used in hunting and long-range target shooting.
Armor Piercing (AP): Armor-piercing 50 BMG ammunition is designed to penetrate armor and other hard targets. It is most commonly used in long-range precision rifles, such as anti-materiel rifles and large-caliber sniper rifles.
No matter what type of .50 BMG ammo you’re looking for, it’s important to understand the differences between the types before buying. With the right type of ammo, you can get the most out of your .50 BMG rifle and experience accurate, powerful shooting.
Most Popular 50 BMG Ammo Brands & Manufacturer.
The 50 BMG Ammo is a popular ammunition cartridge in many countries. Developed by John Browning, the .50 BMG was designed for use in machine guns but has since become famous for use in long-range rifles and anti-materiel rifles.
It is one of the most powerful commercially available rifle rounds and is widely used by militaries, law enforcement, and long-range shooters. Due to the popularity of the .50 BMG, many brands and manufacturers have come to produce their versions of the round. Here are some of the most popular .50 BMG ammo brands and manufacturers:
Hornady Manufacturing Company: Hornady is the most well-known manufacturer of .50 BMG ammo, producing several popular round varieties. These include the Match, A-Max, ELD-X, and FTX lines and their signature V-Max line.
Remington: Remington is another big name in .50 BMG ammo, producing a variety of match-grade rounds for long-range shooters. Their .50 BMG rounds come in several types, including the Match, Target, and Long Range Xpert lines.
Federal Premium: Federal Premium is one of the most popular ammo manufacturers in the United States and produces several.50 BMG rounds for both target shooting and military applications. Their most popular .50 BMG rounds include the Gold Medal Match, American Eagle, and American Eagle Tactical lines.
Black Hills Ammunition: Black Hills Ammunition is a famous .50 BMG ammo manufacturer, producing several match-grade rounds for long-range shooting. Their most popular .50 BMG rounds include the Match, Gold Match, and Extreme Duty lines.
Wolf Performance Ammunition: Wolf Performance Ammunition produces several popular .50 BMG rounds for long-range shooting and military applications. Their most popular .50 BMG rounds include the Match, Gold Match, and Magnum lines.
Lapua: Lapua is a European ammunition manufacturer, producing several popular .50 BMG rounds for long-range shooting and military applications. Their most popular .50 BMG rounds include the Match, Gold Match, and Magnum lines.
Magtech: Magtech is a Brazilian ammunition manufacturer, producing several popular .50 BMG rounds for long-range shooting and military applications. Their most popular .50 BMG rounds include the Match, Gold Match, and Magnum lines.
Common Firearms That Fires 50 BMG Ammo.
The 50 BMG is a very popular round in the civilian market, as it is available in a variety of different loads and can be used in a number of different firearms. It is a very powerful round, and can be used for a variety of different applications.
- Barrett M82CQ (a carbine version of the M82A3)
- Bushmaster BA50 carbine (22" barrel version of the BA50)
- Serbu Firearms BFG-50 Carbine (22" barrel version of the BFG-50 single-shot bolt-action)
- Accuracy International AS50
- Accuracy International AW50
- Accuracy International AX50
- ArmaLite AR-50
- Barrett M82/M107
- Barrett M95
- Barrett M99
- Bushmaster BA50
- M1921 Browning machine gun
- M2 Browning machine gun
- M85 machine gun
- STK 50MG
- XM806 (LW50)
- Triple Action Thunder
- Profense PF 50
Uses of 50 BMG Ammo.
The 50 BMG round is designed for long-range accuracy, and is capable of reaching targets up to 3 miles away. It is typically used in heavy machine guns and sniper rifles, as well as heavy-duty grenade launchers.
The round is available in several different varieties, including armor-piercing and incendiary rounds, as well as tracer and blank rounds.
It is the most powerful rifle cartridge available in the United States, and is used for long-range shooting and other specialized applications.
- Military and law enforcement
- Long-range target shooting
- Anti-materiel operations
- Crowd control target shooting
- Hunting, and competition shooting
Specifications 50 BMG Ammo.
50 BMG ammo, also known as .50 caliber Browning Machine Gun ammo, is one of the most powerful and versatile rounds available for military and civilian use today.
In terms of velocity, the .50 BMG round has a muzzle velocity of approximately 900 meters per second (2,953 feet per second).
The cartridge typically costs around $2.50 to $3.00 per round, depending on the manufacturer and the specific type of round being purchased.
50 BMG Ammo Specifications*
- Case type: Rimless, bottleneck
- Bullet diameter: .510 in (13.0 mm)
- Land diameter: .498 in (12.6 mm)
- Neck diameter: .560 in (14.2 mm)
- Shoulder diameter: .735 in (18.7 mm)
- Base diameter: .804 in (20.4 mm)
- Rim diameter: .804 in (20.4 mm)
- Rim thickness: .083 in (2.1 mm)
- Case length: 3.91 in (99 mm)
- Overall length: 5.45 in (138 mm)
- Case capacity: 292.8 gr H2O (18.97 cm3)
- Primer type: 35 Arsenal Primer
- Maximum pressure: (TM 43-0001-27)54,923 psi (378.68 MPa)
- Maximum pressure: (EPVAT)60,481 psi (417.00 MPa)
- Maximum pressure: (C.I.P.)53,664 psi (370.00 MPa)
Pros of 50 BMG Ammo.
The .50 BMG (Browning Machine Gun) cartridge is one of the most powerful and versatile rounds ever created. It was originally designed for use in heavy machine guns, but has since become popular with long-range target shooters and military snipers. Despite its massive size and power, the .50 BMG offers a number of advantages over other rounds.
Power: The first advantage of the .50 BMG is its sheer power. The round has an effective range of up to 2,000 yards, making it perfect for long-range shooting.
It has enough power to penetrate light armor and even blast through concrete walls. The .50 BMG round is also surprisingly accurate, allowing for precision shots at long distances.
Versatility: The second advantage of the .50 BMG is its versatility. The round can be used in a variety of firearms, including semi-automatic rifles, bolt-action rifles, and even pistols. This makes it an ideal choice for a variety of different shooting applications, from long-range target shooting to hunting large game.
Finally, the .50 BMG offers great value. Due to its popularity, the round is widely available and making it a great choice for budget-minded shooters. It also has a long shelf life, so you can stock up on a few hundred rounds and be set for the next several years.
Overall, the .50 BMG is an incredibly powerful and versatile round. It offers immense power, great accuracy, and versatility. Plus, it’s widely available and relatively inexpensive, making it a great choice for budget-minded shooters.
FAQ’s 50 BMG Ammo.
Q. What is 50 BMG ammo made of?
Ans: 50 BMG ammo is made of a solid brass or steel case with a lead core and a copper jacket. The bullet can be either a full metal jacket or a hollow point.
Q. What is the purpose of 50 BMG ammo?
Ans: 50 BMG ammo is primarily used for long-range shooting, including sniping, anti-materiel, and precision target shooting. It is also sometimes used for hunting but is unsuitable for self-defense.
Q. What is the range of 50 BMG ammo?
Ans: The effective range of 50 BMG ammo is typically 1,500 to 2,000 yards. However, it is capable of reaching targets up to 6,000 yards away.
Q. What is the recoil of 50 BMG ammo?
Ans: The recoil of 50 BMG ammo is significant, which is why it is rarely used for recreational shooting. It best suits experienced shooters who can control the recoil and make precise shots.
Q. What is the cost of 50 BMG ammo?
Ans: The cost of 50 BMG ammo varies greatly depending on the type and brand, but it typically ranges from $1 to $4 per round.
Q. Is 50 BMG ammo legal?
Ans: In most states, 50 BMG ammo is considered a destructive device and is restricted by the National Firearms Act. You should always check your local laws before purchasing or using this ammunition.
Find other popular ammo deals from various retailers on popular calibers like 5.56 ammo, 22lr ammo, 223 ammo, 9mm ammo, 10mm ammo, 300 blackout ammo, 6.5 Creedmoor ammo, and many more.
Latest products for 50 BMG Ammo
- Target Sports USA Hornady Ammunition for $219.90
- Outdoor Limited American Marksman 50 BMG Ammunition AM50CALM33CAN 660 Grain M33 Full Metal Jacket Ammo Can of 150 Rounds for $449.99
- Palmetto State Armory Federal 50 BMG M33/M17 4:1 Ball and Tracer Linked Ammo, 100rd Can - ZSAMA557MOI for $329.99
- Ammo Com Magtech 50 BMG Ammo - 100 Rounds of 624 Grain FMJ Ammunition for $339.99
- Ammo To Go 100rds – 50 BMG Magtech 624gr. FMJ Ammo for $339.95
- Botach PPU Rangemaster .50 BMG 625gr FMJ Ammunition 5-Rounds for $16.98
- Ammo Com Magtech 50 BMG Ammo - 10 Rounds of 624 Grain FMJ Ammunition for $34.99
- Ammo To Go 10rds – 50 BMG Magtech 624gr. FMJ Ammo for $34.95
- Target Sports USA Federal Ammunition for $360.00
- Ammo To Go 200rds – 50 BMG PMC Bronze 660gr. FMJ-BT Ammo for $729.95