FIND 243 WIN AMMO AT BEST PRICE
Latest products for 243 win
- Creedmoor Sports Inc Hornady 243 Win Brass for $42.95
- Creedmoor Sports Inc Starline 243 Win Brass Cases for $49.95
- Impact Guns Winchester Unprimed Case 243 Winchester Super Short Magnum 50rdPack for $35.49
- Creedmoor Sports Inc Lapua 243 Win Brass for $104.95
- Creedmoor Sports Inc Lapua 243 Win Brass 50 CT for $59.95
- Cabelas Official Federal Premium V-Shok Varmint Centerfire Rifle Ammo - .243 Winchester - 70 grain - 20 Rounds for $28.49
- Sportsman's Guide Norma Tipstrike 243 Winchester Polymer Tip 76 Grain 20 Rounds for $30.99
- Cabelas Official Sig Sauer Elite Hunter Tipped Centerfire Rifle Ammo - .243 Winchester for $32.99
243 Win Ammo
243 Win Ammo For Sale - Trusted Ammo Vendors available
Find 243 Win Ammo at Bulk Cheap Ammo, a leading ammo directory to find in stock ammo. We carry a list of a wide variety of affordable and high-quality ammunition from top retailers.
Bulk Cheap Ammo is a directory where you can find the different vendors offering the best ammo deals. You can compare the price & buy the product that suits your budget.
The .243 Winchester (6×52mm) is a popular sporting rifle cartridge. Initially designed as a target/varmint round, it may be used for animals such as coyotes, blacktail deer, whitetail deer, mule deer, pronghorns, and wild hogs.
This cartridge was first introduced in 1955 for the Winchester Model 70 bolt-action and Model 88 lever-action sporting rifles and quickly gained popularity among sportspeople worldwide.
The .243 is based on a necked-down .308 cartridge case. It is very popular with target shooters, metallic silhouette, and long-range shooters, because of its accuracy and low recoil.
- Parent case: .308 Winchester
- Bullet diameter: .243 in (6.2 mm)
- Neck diameter: .276 in (7.0 mm)
- Shoulder diameter: .454 in (11.5 mm)
- Base diameter: .471 in (12.0 mm)
- Rim diameter: .473 in (12.0 mm)
- Case length: 2.045 in (51.9 mm)
- Overall length: 2.7098 in (68.83 mm)
- Case capacity: 52 or 53 to 54.8gr H2O
- Rifling twist: 1-10 to 1-8
- Primer type: Large Rifle
- Maximum pressure: (SAAMI) 60,000 psi (410 MPa)