9mm Ammo. Best Deals on 9mm Ammunition.
Finding 9mm ammo is time-consuming when you spend more time scrolling on Google. There are a lot of websites, and checking every website and trying to get the best deals is time-consuming.
It's good to find and see all 9mm luger deals on one page from top reputed sellers. Online directories can help you to find all in-stock deals in one place.
Bulk Cheap Ammo, checks the latest price and live stock status on bulk 9mm ammo 2000 rounds, bulk 9mm ammo 5000 rounds, federal 9mm ammo 1000 rounds, Winchester 9mm ammo 1000 rounds & many more from industry experts.
With advanced filter options, we make it convenient to find the perfect loads for your 9mm just in one click.
Compare prices from 5000+ in-stock products & shop within your budget.
How To Choose The Right Ammo For Your 9mm?
Choosing the right ammunition for your 9mm is essential to get accuracy & optimal performance. As many options are available, you must be clear about where you will spend.
Here are some essential factors to consider when choosing the appropriate ammunition for your 9mm pistol:
- Purpose: Be clear about your intent to buy. Do you need ammo for self-defense, target shooting, or hunting? Different ammo options are available for various purposes, so choose for your intended use.
- Bullet type: 9mm calibers are available in dozens of loads, but the three main bullets for 9mm are Full Metal Jacket (FMJ), Hollow Point (HP), and jacketed Hollow Points.
- FMJ Bullets are more accurate & affordable, especially for target practice and military use.
- Hollow Point Bullets are more pricey but expand well compared to FMJ. HP bullets are a popular choice for self-defense purposes.
- Jacketed Hollow Point bullets are a combination of FMJ & HP bullets. They are widely used for self-defense and are effective against soft targets.
- Bullet weight: The bullet's weight will affect the round's velocity and energy. Common bullet weights for 9mm include 115gr, 124gr, 125gr, and 147gr. Heavier shells will have more power, but they will also be slower.
- Velocity: The velocity of the round will affect its penetration. The average speed for 9mm bullets from most manufacturers comes around 900 to 1500 FPS, depending on the grain.
- Brand: Spend some time researching brands. There are many brand options available for 9mm caliber on the market. Some brands are more trusted & popular than others, so spend your money on trusted brands.
- Please read the reviews: Before you buy any ammo, it is a good idea to read the reviews. This will give you an idea of how the ammo performs regarding accuracy, recoil, and penetration.
- Spend Wisely: Always shop within your budget. Check sales & discounted prices. Buy in bulk if you are a regular shooter.
- Check Local Laws: Be aware of any local, state, or federal regulations that may impact your ability to purchase certain types of ammunition.
How Much Is 9mm Ammo?
The price of 9mm ammunition can vary widely depending on several factors, such as the brand, bullet type, bullet weight, quantity purchased, and the location where you buy it.
As per the latest price (July 2023), the average cost for a box of 50 rounds of 9mm FMJ 115 grain ammunition is approximately $8.30.
Buy in bulk and save money on bulk 9mm ammo orders. The more you buy, the lower the per-round price will be. Get a 1000 Rounds box for $209.95 USD.
Recent prices for some popular 9mm caliber.(Price can change anytime)
- PMC 9mm Ammo - 50 Rounds of 124 Grain FMJ Ammunition: $12.78
- CCI 9mm Ammo - 50 Rounds of 115 Grain FMJ Ammunition: $11.49
- Federal American Eagle 9mm Ammo - 50 Rounds of 115 Grain FMJ Ammunition: $18.99
- Sellier & Bellot 9mm Ammo - 1000 Rounds of 115 Grain FMJ Ammunition: $246.00
However, it's important to note that ammunition prices can fluctuate due to market conditions, supply, demand, and other factors like sales & discounts. It's wise to check market conditions before making a purchase!
Which Brands Have The Best 9mm Calibers?
- Federal: They have a wide range of 9mm luger options, including FMJ, JHP, and +P loads. The Federal Personal Defense 124 GR HST JHP 9 MM Ammo is designed for self-defense.
- Speer: Speer is another popular brand that offers high-quality 9mm ammo. Their Gold Dot line is a favorite among law enforcement officers known for its reliability and stopping power.
- Hornady: Hornady manufactures 9mm subsonic ammunition, ideal for muzzle-loading firearms. Hornady Critical Defense 9 mm Luger cartridges are FBI-tested and selected to meet the needs of law enforcement and specially designed for civilians who need high-quality self-defense ammunition.
- Winchester: Featuring high-quality Winchester components for over 150 years. Their 9mm ammo is known for its accuracy and reliability.
- Sig Sauer: Sig Sauer is a well-known firearms manufacturer offering a line of 9mm ammo. Their Elite Performance line is a favorite among competitive shooters.
- Remington: Remington Range 9 mm Luger 115 Grain FMJ Ammo gives reliability and consistency at a price point for high-volume shooters. The stable powder offers consistency in velocity and overall performance.
FAQs About 9mm Calibers
Q: What is the difference between 9mm and 9mm Luger?
Ans: Except names, nothing at all! They are the same cartridge. The name "9mm Luger" is the most common name for this cartridge, but it is also sometimes called 9mm Parabellum, 9x19mm, or simply "9mm".
Q: What are the two types of 9mm ammo?
Ans: 9mm calibers are available in numerous loads, however the most popular bullet types are:
- Full Metal Jacket: More accurate & affordable, especially used in a civilian context for training and range practice.
- Hollow Points: More pricey but expand well compared to FMJ. HP bullets are a popular choice for self-defense purposes.
Q: What is the deadliest 9mm round?
Ans: The deadliest 9mm round is the Federal HST. It is a hollow point bullet that is designed to expand upon impact, creating a larger wound cavity and stopping the target more effectively. The HST is also very reliable, and it has been used by law enforcement agencies and military forces around the world.
Q: What grain 9mm do police use?
Ans: The most common 9mm that police use is 124 grains. This grain weight is a good compromise between velocity and penetration, and it is also effective in expanding upon impact. Other popular grain weights for police use include 115 grains and 147 grains.
Q: What does 9mm ammo cost now?
Ans: Spend $400 per month to buy 400 rounds of medium range 9mm ammunition. The average cost per round starts from $0.16 to $5.00*
A breakdown of the average cost of 9mm ammo by grain weight:
- 115 grains: $0.17 per round
- 124 grains: $0.16 per round
- 147 grains: $0.26 per round
Q: What is the effective range of 9mm ammunition?
Ans: 9mm is primarily a close to medium-range cartridge, with an effective range of around 50 to 100 yards for most shooters. The bullet travels about 2400 yards when fired at the optimal angle to maximize distance.
Q: What grain 9mm bullet is best for self-defense?
Ans: 124 grain is a popular choice for many people, as it is a versatile grain weight that can be effective in a variety of situations.
Q: Which 9mm is best for Target Shooting?
Ans: Always go with 115 Grain 9mm for target shooting. This is a lighter grain weight, so it will have a higher velocity and less recoil. This will be a good choice for people who are looking for a round that is easy to shoot accurately.
Q: What's better, 124 grain or 115 grain 9mm?
Ans: Both look almost good options. The 115-grain rounds are light and fast that make it a good choice for target shooting and self defense. On the other hand, 124-grain rounds are heavy and slow which can result in slightly better penetration and terminal ballistics & make it a good choice for competition shooting.
To know the details check here: 115 Grain Vs 124 Grain 9mm
Other popular searches for 9mm Caliber
- 9mm ammo, 200 rounds
- 9mm ammo 1000 round box
- 9mm luger ammo
- best 9mm ammo hollow point
- ammo seek 9mm
Top 10 9mm Ammo Deals
- 1st Round Ammo 9mm Luger (Limited to 1 per purchase) for $7.75
- Tul Ammo Zone 200 ROUNDS 9 MM LUGER 115 GR BJB ZINC PLATED STEEL for $36.99
- Tul Ammo Zone 200 ROUNDS TULA 9 MM LUGER 115 GR FMJ STEEL for $36.99
- Lohman Arms American Ballistics 9mm 124gr NEW FMJ Ammunition 500 Rounds for $95.00
- 2A Warehouse Capital Cartridge 9MM 115GR FMJ - REMAN Brass - 500rds - FREE AMMO CAN for $99.99
- 2A Warehouse Capital Cartridge 9MM 115GR FMJ - REMAN Brass - 1,250 Round Case for $249.99
- Tul Ammo Zone TULA 200 RNDS 9 MM HP LUGER 135 GR BJB BRASS CASE for $39.99
- Outdoor Limited Sterling 9mm Luger Ammunition STRLG9MMSTEEL 115 Grain Steel Cased Full Metal Jacket PACK 500 Rounds for $106.99
- Sportsman Fulfillment CCI Blazer 9mm Aluminum Ammo 115GR FMJ 50 Rounds for $10.50
- 2A Warehouse Komando 9MM 115GR FMJ - New Brass Plated Steel Case - 1,000RD Case for $209.00