9mm Ammo For Sale
Latest pricing on 9mm ammo that is in stock and ready to ship. Deals from industry experts. Top branded 9mm luger ammo available.
Finding 9mm ammo is time-consuming when you spend more time scrolling on google. There are a lot of websites, and checking every website and trying to get the best deals is time-consuming. It's good to find and see all 9mm luger ammo deals on one page from top sellers. Online ammo directories can help you to find all in-stock deals in one place.
Here at Bulk Cheap Ammo, we have the latest price and live stock status on bulk 9mm ammo 2000 rounds, bulk 9mm ammo 5000 rounds, federal 9mm ammo 1000 rounds, Winchester 9mm ammo 1000 rounds & many more from industry experts. Browse In-stock best 9mm ammo Deals.
If you are buying 9mm ammo for target shooting or personal protection, we've got it all listed on our website.! 9mm luger ammo is available in bulk and single-box orders. We make it easy to find the perfect load for the perfect gun. We have listed 3000 plus 9mm ammo products from industry top sellers like, Palmetto State Armory, True Shot Gun Club, Sportsman Guide, and many more. Our product specifications & similar product features are helpful in finding & comparing in-stock deals in one place.
Let’s jump into a bit more detail on 9mm ammunition.
About & History of 9mm Ammo
9mm ammo is a great choice , when it comes to buying the best ammo for hunting, self-defense, and target shooting. It's super reliable, affordable, and easy to find.
That's why it is known as the most popular handgun cartridge in the world. Known as 9×19 Parabellum, 9mm Para or 9mm Luger.
The 9mm round was designed by George Luger. It was originally created in 1901 and introduced to the public in 1902. By 1904 the German Navy officially adopted the cartridge followed by the German Army in 1906.
It is also a solid self-defense caliber with decent stopping power and range. As there are a lot of different types of 9mm calibers that you can choose according to your shooting.
The 9mm Luger rapidly growing around the world and has been adopted by countless military and law enforcement groups. Today it is used by over 60% of police in the US and is the most popular handgun cartridge in the world.
Quick Facts of 9mm Ammo
- 9mm Ammo is one of the most popular handgun calibers in the world.
- It is also very popular among United States law enforcement. 60% of police choose to carry a 9mm handgun.
- 9mm ammo shooting speed is very fast. A bullet fired from a 9mm handgun moves at around 1180 ft/s.*
- Common bullet weights for 9mm include 115gr, 124gr, 125gr, and 147gr.
- The retail price per round of $.21 to $.25 per round.
- A full metal jacket ball, and jacketed hollow points are the 2 types of ammo available in the 9mm.
- 9mm offers double the carrying capacity of a .45.
Types of 9mm Ammo
There are several types of 9mm ammunition, including:
- Full Metal Jacket (FMJ): This type of ammo is designed for target shooting and training. It has a solid lead core encased in a copper jacket.
- Jacketed Hollow Point (JHP): This type of ammo is designed for self-defense. It has a hollow point in the nose of the bullet that expands upon impact, causing more damage to the target.
- +P: This type of ammo has a higher pressure than standard 9mm ammo, resulting in increased velocity and energy. It is typically used for self-defense and should only be used in firearms that are rated for +P ammunition.
- +P+: This type of ammo is similar to +P, but with even higher pressure and energy. It is typically used for self-defense and should only be used in firearms that are rated for +P+ ammunition.
- Subsonic: This type of ammo is designed to be used with a suppressor. It is designed to be fired at a lower velocity than standard 9mm ammunition and is generally quieter when fired.
- Frangible: This type of ammo is designed to disintegrate upon impact, reducing the risk of ricochet and minimizing the risk of injury to bystanders.
Most Popular 9mm Ammo Brands and Manufacturer
Because of high demand many popular brands manufacture 9mm ammo daily. As there are so many brands available for 9mm ammunition, it is challenging to choose the best option for your needs.
Let's pick the top 5. These companies have a reputation for producing high-quality ammunition for this caliber for years.
- Federal: Federal builds the industry's widest variety of ammunition for over 90 years. Ideal rounds for self-defense and target practice. They have a wide range of 9mm ammo options, including FMJ, JHP, and +P loads. The Federal Personal Defense 124 GR HST JHP 9MM Ammo is specifically designed for self-defense.
- Winchester: Winchester is another trusted ammunition brand in the industry for over 150 years. Featuring high quality Winchester components, 9mm ammunition delivers outstanding reliability.
- Remington Range 9mm Luger 115 Grain FMJ Ammo gives reliability and consistency at a price point for high-volume shooters. Range ammo is loaded with Kleanbore primers and quality components, making it an excellent choice for everyday shooting. The stable powder offers consistency in velocity and overall performance.
- Hornady: Hornady is another trusted name for 9mm cartridges. Hornady also manufactures 9mm subsonic ammunition, which is ideal for muzzle-loading firearms. Hornady Critical Defense 9mm Luger cartridges are FBI tested and selected to meet the needs of law enforcement. Although Hornady Critical Duty is optimized for tactical use, it is available to civilians who need high quality self-defense ammunition.
- Tula Ammo: If you are a high volume shooter, Tula 9mm ammo is the right option for you. 9mm Luger ammo by Tula Ammo is new production, non-corrosive, non-reloadable and features Polymer Coated Steel casing and Berdan primers.
Common Firearms That Fires 9mm Ammo
The 9mm round has been used by everyone from first-time shooters to police and military forces worldwide for decades.
This ammo works so well in handguns because it’s relatively lightweight compared to other calibers. 9mm Ammo can be used for concealed carry pistols, home defense handguns & range guns.
Usually, this caliber is used by a compact or subcompact handgun. These guns come with small frames, which help them be easier to carry. They also tend to weigh less than larger pistols.
The common firearms for 9mm ammo are:
- Glock 19, Glock 17, Glock 43
- M&P 9
- M&P Shield+
- Sig P938
- Sig P36
- Sig P210
- M&P 9 2.0
The above list is as per most usage information. There may be some other options that will suit your requirements.
Use Types of 9mm Ammo
Today, 9mm ammo is the most popular type of ammunition for all shooting needs. Its widely used handgun ammo for self-defense, range training, and target shooting.
Jacket Hollow Point is the right 9mm bullet for self-defense because it causes more damage to the target. 9mm NATO 124 Grain and Winchester 9mm Target & Practice 115 grain make good choices for range training. Because of its minimal recoil, making it is easier to stay on target and make precise shots.
Various retailers offer 9mm ammo by its uses or applications. The specific type of product is designed for a specific application. By uses 9mm ammo can be used for:
- Self Defense
- Range Training
- Varmint Hunting
- Match Shooting
- Indoor Range
9mm Ammo Bullet Weight. What is Better?
Image Credit: https://www.ssusa. org Common bullet weights for 9mm include 115gr, 124gr, 125gr, and 147gr.
The heavier bullets hit harder, come with more recoil, and also are more expensive.
The heaviest bullet commonly used for 9mm ammunition is 147 grain and it is most commonly used for target shooting, or for self-defense purposes.
When it comes, to which bullet weight is good for 9mm ammo, there are 2 options - 115 and 124.
The 115 grain is a light and fast load that is often used for target shooting, while the 124 grain is more powerful and often used for self-defense.
Specifications 9mm Ammo
Image Credit: https://discover.hubpages. com It's also important to note that ammunition manufacturers may have slightly different specifications for their specific 9mm loads, so it's always best to check the specific details of the ammo you are using. It's important to note that the velocity and energy will vary depending on the specific bullet weight and barrel length of the firearm being used.
Overall Common Specifications of 9mm ammo*(Check All 9mm Specifications At Wikipedia)
- 9mm bullets typically weight between 7.0 to 8.3 grams
- Typically 9mm bullets come with a diameter between 9.02mm (0.355″) to 9.09mm(0.358″).
- The approximate range of 9mm bullet is able to go around 2300 meters*.
- Muzzle Velocity for 115-grain-fmj-100-rounds : 1190 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 362 ft lbs for 115-grain-fmj-100-rounds
Pros of 9mm Ammo And Its Search Stats
As per 9mm ammo search stats, 9mm ammo has become one the most popular handgun caliber for hunting & self defense. As per google monthly search volume 148K (as per January, 2023)* users are searching for 9mm ammo.
But now the question is why is 9mm ammo so popular? What are the advantages of 9mm ammo?
9mm is the most popular handgun caliber in the world for some reasons:
- Lowest Price: The main advantages of 9mm ammo is its price. The cost per round is cheaper as compared to other calibers. Prices will be cheaper & affordable if you buy 9mm ammo in bulk.
- High Availability: As per world's most popular caliber, it's easy to find. Every ammo retailer has listed 9mm ammo on top in stores & websites.
- Usability: Considered as one of the most user friendly caliber for self defense & target shooting. Easy to use because lightweight bullets range from 50 to 160 grains.
- Low Recoil: Supports the lowest recoils that is helpful for accurate follow-up shots.
- High Accuracy: Because of its flat trajectory, it helps better target shooting.
FAQ’s About 9mm Ammo
Q. What is the difference between 9mm Ammo and 9mm Luger Ammo?
Ans: 9mm ammo and 9mm Luger ammo are the same thing. 9mm is a general term used to describe the caliber of the ammunition, while 9mm Luger specifically refers to the type of cartridge designed by German weapons manufacturer Georg Luger in 1901.
Q: What are the 2 types of 9mm ammo?
Ans: There are two main types of 9mm ammunition: full metal jacket (FMJ) and jacketed hollow point (JHP). Full Metal Jacket (FMJ): FMJ 9mm rounds have a soft lead core that is encased in a harder metal jacket. These types of bullets are good choices for target shooting and training. Their design makes them less likely to cause significant damage to targets. JHP 9mm rounds have a soft lead core with a small cavity in the tip of the bullet that is surrounded by a metal jacket. JHP rounds are often used for self-defense and personal protection, as they are designed to cause maximum damage to a target.
Q: What does 9mm ammo cost now?
Ans: Cost can be different from different retailers. The average cost per round starts from $0.24 to $ 2.33.*
Q: What's better: 124 grain or 115 grain 9mm?
Ans: Ultimately, the choice between 124 grain and 115 grain 9mm ammo will depend on a variety of factors, including Recoil, Velocity & stopping power. The 115 grain rounds are light and fast and the 124 grain rounds are heavy and slow.
Q: Which 9mm Ammo is best for self-defense?
Ans: The best 9mm ammo for self-defense is subjective and depends on a variety of factors, including the specific firearms being used and individual preferences. However 115 grain 9mm hollow point is a good option for self-defense.
Other popular searches for 9mm Ammo
- 9mm ammo 200 rounds
- 9mm ammo 1000 round box
- 9mm luger ammo
- federal 9mm ammo 1000 rounds
- bulk 9mm ammo 2000 rounds
- best 9mm ammo hollow point
- bulk 9mm ammo 5000 rounds
- winchester 9mm ammo 1000 rounds
- ammoseek 9mm
We also have a wide listing of ammo deals from various retailers on popular calibers like 5.56 ammo, 22lr ammo, 223 ammo, 10mm ammo, 300 blackout ammo, 6.5 Creedmoor ammo and many more.
Latest products for 9mm Ammo
- 1st Round Ammo 9mm Luger, 124 GR FMJ 500 Rounds for $8.00
- Tundra Michigan Sergeant Major Munition 9MM 115gr FMJ (Brass Jacketed, Non Magnetic Bullet), Steel Casing Zinc Plated - Range Friendly - Box of 50 Rounds. LIMIT 1 (ONE) BOX per customer. NO CREDIT CARD FEES for $8.30
- Scheels Ammo Inc. TMC Pistol Ammunition 50 Round Box for $9.99
- Tul Ammo Zone 200 ROUNDS TULA 9 MM LUGER 115 GR FMJ STEEL for $44.99
- 2A Warehouse Capital Cartridge 9MM 115GR FMJ - NEW Brass - 1,250 Round Case for $272.50
- Global Ordnance STERLING 9X19MM LUGER FMJ 115 GR STEEL 50 ROUND BOX UPC: 8698779957674 for $11.49
- Outdoor Limited Sterling 9mm Luger Ammunition STRLG9MMSTEEL 115 Grain Steel Cased Full Metal Jacket 50 Rounds for $11.49
- 2A Warehouse Capital Cartridge 9MM 115GR FMJ - REMAN Brass - 50RD BOX for $11.25
- Sportsman Fulfillment CCI 5200 Blazer Brass 9mm 115 GR FMJ 50 Rounds for $11.99
- Lowest Ammo Armscor 9mm Ammunition ARM50444 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket 100 Rounds for $24.49