.224 valkyrie ammo FOR SALE AT BEST PRICE
224 valkyrie ammo
Find In-Stock .224 Valkyrie Ammo From Top Vendors
Discover best deals on 224 Valkyrie Ammo at Bulk Cheap Ammo. Your online ammo directory for all ammo needs from top retailers.
Remember that we don't sell ammo. We are a website to find in-stock ammunition, guns, magazines, and reloading components from top retailers.
With easy & advance search navigation options, the latest ammo deals available here because our website gets updated every 2 minutes.
The 224 Valkyrie cartridge is a .22 caliber rimless bottlenecked intermediate rifle cartridge, developed by Federal Premium Ammunition to rival the performance of the .22 Nosler, while still compatible with modern sporting rifles. It's based on the.30 Remington / 6.8mm SPC case.
That's important because it means that the new 224 Valkyrie will work in a bolt gun but also a standard-size AR-15platform. The 224 Valkyrie is fast. A round loaded with the 90-grain Gold Medal Sierra MatchKing produces a muzzle velocity of 2,700 feet per second; it maintains a blistering 1,950 fps pace at 500 yards and 1,359 fps when crossing the 1,000-yard line.
Specifications - 224 valkyrie ammo
- Parent case 6.8 SPC
- Case type Rimless, bottlenecked
- Bullet diameter 0.2245 in (5.70 mm)
- Neck diameter 0.2560 in (6.50 mm)
- Shoulder diameter 0.4031 in (10.24 mm)
- Base diameter 0.4207 in (10.69 mm)
- Rim diameter 0.422 in (10.7 mm)
- Rim thickness 0.049 in (1.2 mm)
- Case length 1.60 in (41 mm)
- Overall length 2.260 in (57.4 mm)
- Case capacity 34.5 gr H2O (2.24 cm3)
- Rifling twist 1 in 7"
- Primer type Small Rifle
- Maximum pressure (SAAMI) 55,000 psi (380 MPa)