5.7x28mm Ammo For Sale At Best Price - Get Up to 25% Off.
Finding 5.7x28mm ammo can be time-consuming, especially when you scroll through multiple websites to compare prices and availability. That's where Bulk Cheap Ammo comes in. We're an online directory that aggregates deals on 5.7x28mm ammo from top-rated sellers. We check the latest prices and live stock status daily, so you can be sure you're getting the best deal possible.
In addition to our comprehensive selection of 5.7x28mm ammo, we also offer advanced filtering options to help you find the perfect loads for your needs. Whether you're looking for bulk ammo, self-defense rounds, or something in between, we have you covered.
Compare prices of 100+ in-stock products and shop within your budget. With Bulk Cheap Ammo, finding 5.7x28mm ammo is easy and convenient.
Let's continue with more…..
Overall, About 5.7x 28mm
5.7x28mm ammo is a small-caliber, high-velocity smokeless powder cartridge. FN Herstal designed it for the FN P90 personal defense weapon and FN Five-seven pistol. It has also been used in other weapons, such as the FN PS90 carbine and the AR-57.
It has a flatter trajectory, which allows you to hit targets at a greater distance. It's effective against soft armor but won't penetrate fleshy targets either.
5.7x28mm ammo is more powerful than the 22 magnum and has slightly more recoil. It is also a center-fire cartridge, not a rimfire, so ignition is much more reliable.
It is a fast, lightweight round perfect for recreational shooting and tactical applications. It has more than double the 9mm muzzle velocity.
The ATF classifies the SS190 FMJ (5.7x28mm) as armor-piercing handgun ammunition for sale to military and law enforcement only.
What Points to Consider When Choosing The Right 5.7x28 Ammo?
Here are some factors to consider when choosing the right ammo for your 5.7x28mm firearm:
- Your intended use: If you use the firearm for self-defense, you will want a round that will quickly and effectively stop an attacker. A JHP round is a good choice for self-defense because it is designed to expand upon impact, creating a larger wound cavity. If you use a firearm for target shooting, you need an accurate and affordable round. An FMJ round is a good choice for target shooting because it is accurate and inexpensive. If you are using the firearm for hunting, you must choose a round appropriate for the size and type of game you are hunting. A heavier round with more stopping power may be necessary for a larger game like deer.
- The firearm's capabilities: Some firearms are only compatible with certain ammo types. For example, the FN Five-seven pistol is only compatible with 5.7x28mm ammo. Make sure to check your firearm's owner's manual to see what types of ammo are compatible.
- Bullet weight: The bullet's weight will affect the round's velocity and stopping power. A heavier bullet will have more velocity and stopping power, but it will also have more recoil. A lighter bullet will have less velocity and stopping power, but it will also have less recoil.
- Bullet velocity: The velocity of the bullet will affect its penetration ability. A faster bullet will penetrate deeper than a slower bullet.
- Bullet type: The bullet type will affect how the round expands upon impact. A JHP round is designed to expand upon impact, creating a larger wound cavity. An FMJ round does not expand, so it will not create as large of a wound cavity.
- Stopping power: Stopping power is the ability of a round to incapacitate an attacker. A round with more stopping power will likely stop an attacker quickly.
- Price: Ammo prices can vary depending on the type of round, the manufacturer, and the quantity purchased. Set a budget before you start shopping so you don't overspend.
- Your personal preferences: Some people prefer certain types of ammo over others. Consider factors such as recoil, accuracy, and stopping power when deciding.
What is the average cost of 5.7x28mm Ammo?
The average cost of 5.7x28mm ammo can vary depending on the type of round, the manufacturer, and the quantity purchased. However, you can expect to pay anywhere from $0.41 to $3.0 per round.
As per the latest price (July 2023), the average cost for some popular Bullet Type:
- Full metal jacket (FMJ): $0.41 to $1.06 per round
- Jacketed hollow point (JHP): $0.80 to $1.70 per round
- Hollow Point (AP): $0.69 to $3.00 per round
You can find 5.7x28mm ammo at most gun shops and online retailers. However, it is important to shop around to find the best prices. You can also sign up for email alerts from your favorite retailers to be notified of sales and discounts.
Which Brands Have The Best 5.7x28mm Ammo Calibers?
The 5.7x28mm ammunition is a small caliber round used in firearms such as the FN Five-seven pistol and the FN P90 submachine gun. Here are some of the famous brands and manufacturers of 5.7x28mm ammunition:
- FN Herstal - The Belgium manufacturer FN Herstal is the original designer and producer of the 5.7x28mm round, and their ammunition is considered among the best quality for this caliber.
- Federal Premium - Federal Premium is a well-known American ammunition manufacturer offering 5.7x28mm options, including full metal jackets and hollow point variations.
- Sellier & Bellot - Sellier & Bellot is a Czech Republic-based manufacturer producing 5.7x28mm ammunition for target shooting and self-defense purposes.CCI- or
- CCI/Speer is an American ammunition manufacturer that offers 5.7x28mm ammunition for recreational shooting and target practice.
- Hornady is an American manufacturer offering high-quality 5.7x28mm ammunition, including V-Max and Full Metal Jacket variations.
FAQs 5.7x28mm Ammo
Q: What is 5.7x28mm Ammo?
Ans: The 5.7x28mm is a small caliber ammunition used in firearms like the FN Five-seven pistol. FN Herstal in Belgium developed it.
Q: What is the effective range of 5.7x28mm Ammo?
Ans: The effective range of 5.7x28mm ammo is typically about 50-100 meters for most firearms chambered in this cartridge.
Q: Is 5.7x28mm Ammo armor-piercing?
Ans: Some 5.7x28mm ammunition is designed to penetrate body armor and other protective barriers.
Q: What is the average cost of 5.7x28mm Ammo?
Ans: The cost of 5.7x28mm ammo can vary depending on the manufacturer and the specific type of ammunition. It can cost anywhere from $0.41 to $3.0 per round.
Q: Is 5.7x28mm ammo widely available?
Ans: The availability of 5.7x28mm ammo can vary depending on the location and the current demand. However, it is generally considered widely available in many countries where firearms are legally sold.
Q. Can civilians buy 5.7 x 28 ammo?
Ans: Civilians can buy 5.7x28mm ammo in the US, but not armor-piercing (AP) ammunition. AP ammo is only legally purchased with a Federal Firearms License (FFL).
Q. Is 5.7 more powerful than 9mm?
Ans: 9mm produces less muzzle velocity and greater muzzle energy than 5.7x28mm.