FIND .44 S&W RUSSIAN AMMO AT BEST PRICE
Latest products for .44 s&w russian
.44 S&W Russian Ammo
.44 S&W Russian Ammo For Sale From Top Ammo Retailers
The .44 Russian ammo, also known as the .44 S&W Russian, is a black-powder center-fire metallic revolver cartridge developed by Smith & Wesson in 1870. The .44 Russian design marked the first use of an internally lubricated bullet in modern firearm ammunition.
The .44 Russian was the parent cartridge for the .44 Special introduced in 1907, which in turn was the parent to the .44 Magnum in 1956.
About .44 S&W Russian
- Type: Revolver
- Place of origin: United States
- Designer: Smith & Wesson
- Designed: 1870
- Manufacturer: Smith & Wesson
- Produced: 1870–present
- Parent case: .44 S&W American
- Bullet diameter: .429 in (10.9 mm)
- Neck diameter: .457 in (11.6 mm)
- Base diameter: .457 in (11.6 mm)
- Rim diameter: .515 in (13.1 mm)
- Rim thickness:.060 in (1.5 mm)
- Case length: 0.970 in (24.6 mm)
- Overall length: 1.43 in (36 mm)
- Case capacity:27.10 gr H2O (1.756 cm3)
- Rifling twist: 1 in 20 in (510 mm)
- Primer type: Large Rifle
- Maximum pressure: 14,500 psi (100 MPa)
|246 gr (16 g) lead round nose||750 ft/s (230 m/s)||310 ft⋅lbf (420 J)|
Get the best deals for .44 Russian ammo from various ammo retailers at Bulk Cheap Ammo. Remember that we do not sell ammo. We are an ammo directory where you can find competitive prices from various ammo retailers.
We created Bulk Cheap Ammo directory to help gun owners to find in stock ammo in one place from top ammo retailers. With easy & advance search navigation, we save your time to find cheap ammo deals.
Just find the right ammunition in one click by UPC, by Brands, Calibers, Grains, Number of Rounds and more.
If you need .44 Russian ammo in bulk and box quantity, we have it all listed. Choose your retailer and shop product you are looking for. Here you can see all bulk ammo deals.