.45 AUTO RIM AMMO
Browse .45 Auto Rim Ammo For Sale- Trusted Ammo Retailers Available
45 Auto rim ammunition is an extremely unique cartridge with a very interesting history. The .45 Auto Rim is a rimmed cartridge specifically designed to be fired in revolvers originally chambered for the .45 ACP cartridge.
The round is very similar to the massively popular 45 ACP cartridge. The 45 Auto Rim was created for a weapon created to meet wartime demands.
The 45 auto rim was entirely lead, which was softer, and aided in resisting wear in the shallow rifling of M1917 revolvers.
About .45 AUTO RIM AMMO
- Type: Revolver
- Place of origin United States
- Designed: 1920
- Manufacturer: Peters
- Case type: Rimmed
- Bullet diameter: 0.452 in (11.5 mm)
- Neck diameter: 0.4685 in (11.90 mm)
- Base diameter: 0.4709 in (11.96 mm)
- Rim diameter: 0.5154 in (13.09 mm)
- Rim thickness: 0.0827 in (2.10 mm)
- Case length: 0.9004 in (22.87 mm)
- Overall length: 1.2646 in (32.12 mm)
- Primer type: Boxer Large Pistol
|160 gr (10 g) JHP||1,050 ft/s (320 m/s)||392 ft⋅lbf (531 J)|
|185 gr (12 g) LRN||800 ft/s (240 m/s)||264 ft⋅lbf (358 J)|
|230 gr (15 g) FMJ||855 ft/s (261 m/s)||375 ft⋅lbf (508 J)|
|230 gr (15 g) FMJ||750 ft/s (230 m/s)||287 ft⋅lbf (389 J)|
Find the best deals on in-stock .45 Auto Rim Ammo from various retailers. Look no further for your .45 Auto Rim ammo from different retailers’ websites.
With our advanced search option, you can easily find what you are looking for from the different vendors at competitive pricing.