.50 GI Ammo For Sale- Top Ammo Retailers Available
The .50 GI pistol cartridge was developed by Alex Zimmermann of Guncrafter Industries. The .50 GI was introduced at the 2004 SHOT Show alongside the Guncrafter Industries Model No. 1, a variation of the M1911. The round has a rebated rim that is the same diameter as that of the .45 ACP.
The 50 GI is a controllable round that has been touted for its extreme power, including knocking over metal target stands. The 50 GI cartridge is also known for its extreme accuracy and penetration. The cartridge does what it’s designed and is an extremely capable self-defense cartridge.
About .50 GI
- Type: Handgun
- Place of origin: United States
- Designer: Alex Zimmermann
- Designed: 2004
- Manufacturer: Guncrafter Industries
- Case type: Rebated (RB), straight
- Bullet diameter: .500 in (12.7 mm)
- Neck diameter: .526 in (13.4 mm)
- Base diameter: .526 in (13.4 mm)
- Rim diameter: .480 in (12.2 mm)
- Case length: .899 in (22.8 mm)
- Overall length: 1.221 in (31.0 mm)
|185 gr (12 g) SCHP||1,200 ft/s (370 m/s)||591 ft⋅lbf (801 J)|
|230 gr (15 g) SCHP||1,000 ft/s (300 m/s)||510 ft⋅lbf (690 J)|
|275 gr (18 g) JHP||875 ft/s (267 m/s)||468 ft⋅lbf (635 J)|
|300 gr (19 g) TMJ||700 ft/s (210 m/s)||326 ft⋅lbf (442 J)|
.50 GI Ammo listing for sale that is in stock with various ammo vendors.
Find all trusted ammo vendors’ prices in one place just in one click.
Find ammo from top brands ammo manufacturers such as Federal, Remington, Winchester, Hornady, PMC, and others.