8x22mm nambu FOR SALE AT BEST PRICE
8x22mm Nambu Ammo For Sale From Top Retailers
The 8×22mm Nambu is a rimless, bottleneck handgun cartridge. The 8mm Japanese Nambu was introduced in 1904 for the Nambu semi-auto pistol and became the official Japanese pistol cartridge until the end of World War II. It was also made by a few manufacturers after WWII.
About 8x22mm Nambu
- Type: Pistol
- Place of origin: Japan
- Designer: Kijiro Nambu
- Designed: 1902
- Case type: Bottleneck semirimed
- Bullet diameter: 8.13 mm (0.320 in)
- Neck diameter: 8.71 mm (0.343 in)
- Shoulder diameter: 10.00 mm (0.394 in)
- Base diameter: 10.23 mm (0.403 in)
- Rim diameter: 10.50 mm (0.413 in)
- Rim thickness: 0.92 mm (0.036 in)
- Case length: 21.43 mm (0.844 in)
- Overall length: 31.56 mm (1.243 in)
- Primer type: small pistol
|102 gr (7 g) FMJ||290 m/s (950 ft/s)||274 J (202 ft⋅lbf)|
Visit Bulk Cheap Ammo to find in stock 8x22mm Nambu Ammo from various ammo retailers. We carry a list of the wide variety of affordable and high-quality ammunition ready to order from top ammo retailers.
Here at Bulk Cheap Ammo, we don’t sell ammo. Ammo directory or ammo search engine for in-stock ammunition, mags, and reloading at the lowest prices from various ammo retailers you trust.
With easy & advance search navigation, we save your time to find cheap ammo deals from different ammo retailers in one place.
Advance search navigation available to find the ammunition in one click by UPC, by Brands, Calibers, Grains, Number of Rounds and more.
Winchester, Marlin Firearms, Henry Repeating Arms, Chiappa Firearms, Rossi, Uberti, Cimarron Firearms and other manufacturers are available.
Visit today for Bulk Bulk ammo deals & latest discount coupons.