9x25mm dillon FOR SALE AT BEST PRICE
9x25mm Dillon Ammo For Sale- Top Ammo Vendors Available
In stock 9x25mm Dillon Ammo for sale from various ammo retailers.
The 9×25mm Dillon was used by several notable IPSC shooters, such as Rob Leatham and Jack Barnes. Around 1987, Randy Shelley, an employee of Dillon Precision, necked down 10mm auto brass to 9mm.
The 9×25mm Dillon is fairly easy. Dillon Precision makes the necessary resizing die and reliable reloading data is easily found. Most people were using 115-grain bullets, but bullets with weights as low as 80 grains were used too.
About 9x25mm Dillon
- Type: Pistol
- Place of origin: United States
- Designer: Dillon Precision
- Designed: 1988
- Parent case: 10mm Auto
- Bullet diameter: .356 in (9.0 mm)
- Neck diameter: .380 in (9.7 mm)
- Shoulder diameter: .423 in (10.7 mm)
- Base diameter: .425 in (10.8 mm)
- Rim diameter: .425 in (10.8 mm)
- Rim thickness: .0550 in (1.40 mm)
- Case length: .990 in (25.1 mm)
- Overall length: 1.250 in (31.8 mm)
- Case capacity:22.8 gr H2O (1.48 cm3)
- Maximum pressure: 37,500 psi (259 MPa)
|90 gr (6 g) Gold Dot JHP||2,100 ft/s (640 m/s)||881 ft⋅lbf (1,194 J)|
|95 gr (6 g) FMJ||2,000 ft/s (610 m/s)||844 ft⋅lbf (1,144 J)|
|115 gr (7 g)||1,800 ft/s (550 m/s)||827 ft⋅lbf (1,121 J)|
|125 gr (8 g) FMJ-FP||1,700 ft/s (520 m/s)||802 ft⋅lbf (1,087 J)|
|147 gr (10 g) FMJ-FP||1,495 ft/s (456 m/s)||730 ft⋅lbf (990 J)|
Bulk Cheap Ammo is a comparison website where you can find the different vendors in one place. You can compare the price & buy the product that suits your budget. We carry a list of variety and brands that you find exactly what you are looking for. Browse our list selection of 9x25mm Dillon Ammo today! With our advanced search option, you can easily find what you are looking for from different vendors.
Look no further for different websites to find the best cheap ammo deals. Find all trusted ammo vendors in one place just in one click.
Bulk Ammo deals & coupon codes available.