.338 rum FOR SALE AT BEST PRICE
338 RUM Ammo
Find In Stock 338 RUM Ammo For Sale - Top Ammo Vendors Listing
The .338 Remington Ultra Magnum is a .338 caliber rifle cartridge introduced by Remington Arms in 2002. It is a beltless, rebated rim cartridge based on the .300 Remington Ultra Magnum case shortened .090" and necked-up to accept a 0.338-inch (.338 caliber) bullets.
The .338 Remington Ultra Magnum ammo has a similar case capacity as the .338 Lapua Magnum and somewhat lower than that of the .338-378 Weatherby Magnum. It is one of the most potent .338-caliber rounds in production.
The .338 RUM was initially chambered in Remington’s model 700 Sendero long-range rifle. With a rigid stock featuring an aluminum chassis and the M700 action mated to a heavy barrel, the .338 Sendero offered excellent accuracy potential.
About: .338 RUM
- Type: Rifle
- Place of origin: USA
- Designer: Remington
- Designed: 2000
- Parent case: .300 Remington Ultra Magnum
- Case type: Beltless, rebated, bottleneck
- Bullet diameter: .338 in (8.6 mm)
- Neck diameter: .371 in (9.4 mm)
- Shoulder diameter: .526 in (13.4 mm)
- Base diameter: .550 in (14.0 mm)
- Rim diameter: .534 in (13.6 mm)
- Case length: 2.760 in (70.1 mm)
- Overall length: 3.600 in (91.4 mm)
- Case capacity: 113 gr H2O (7.3 cm3)
- Rifling twist: 1-10 in (254 mm)
- Primer type: Large rifle magnum
- Maximum pressure: 65,000
|250 gr (16 g) PSP Bonded||2,860 ft/s (870 m/s) 4,540||ft⋅lbf (6,160 J)|
|250 gr (16 g) PSP A-Frame||2,860 ft/s (870 m/s) 4,540||ft⋅lbf (6,160 J)|
Get branded .338 Remington Ultra Magnum at an affordable price. Check out our website Bulk Cheap ammo. Here you get the best ammo deals on competitive rates.
Now you don't need to spend more time visiting different ammo retailers to find the best ammo deals.
We keep our website up to date to offer our customers the best services they are looking for.