.375 ruger FOR SALE AT BEST PRICE
375 Ruger Ammo
375 Ruger Ammo For Sale - Best Collection With Top Vendors
The .375 Ruger (9.5×65.5mm) is a rimless, standard-length rifle cartridge designed for the hunting of massive, dangerous game. It intended to provide an increase in performance over the .375 H&H cartridge, yet be to chambered in a standard length action rifle.
The Bulk Cheap Ammo is your source for 375 Ruger Ammo and other shooting needs. A leading online ammo directory. We have a list of in-stock ammunition from various ammo vendors.
Now you do not need to spend hours to find cheap ammo by visiting different ammo retailers. Find all trusted ammo vendors listing in one place. At Bulk Cheap Ammo, we have listed many trusted ammo retailers you are looking for. We are working on adding more retailers.
- Type Rifle
- Place of origin USA
- Production history
- Designer Ruger
- Designed 2007
- Parent case Unique
- Case type Rimless, bottleneck
- Bullet diameter .375 in (9.5 mm)
- Neck diameter .405 in (10.3 mm)
- Shoulder diameter .515 in (13.1 mm)
- Base diameter .532 in (13.5 mm)
- Rim diameter .532 in (13.5 mm)
- Rim thickness .050 in (1.3 mm)
- Case length 2.580 in (65.5 mm)
- Overall length 3.340 in (84.8 mm)
- Case capacity 99.0 gr H2O (6.42 cm3)
- Rifling twist 1-12" (304.8 mm)
- Primer type Large rifle
- Maximum pressure (SAAMI) 62,000 psi (430 MPa)
- Maximum pressure (CIP) 62,004 psi (427.50 MPa)
|270 gr (17 g) SP||2,840 ft/s (870 m/s) 4,835||ft⋅lbf (6,555 J)|
|300 gr (19 g) DGS||2,660 ft/s (810 m/s) 4,713||ft⋅lbf (6,390 J)|
|300 gr (19 g) DGX||2,660 ft/s (810 m/s) 4,713||ft⋅lbf (6,390 J)|
The .375 Ruger uses a unique case designed by Hornady and Ruger. The case is of a rimless design having the base and rim diameter of .532 in (13.5 mm) which is the same diameter of the belt on belted magnum cases based on the .300 H&H Magnum and .375 H&H Magnum.
The Hornady performance ammunition drives a 270 gr (17 g) SP-RP bullet at 2,840 ft/s (870 m/s) and the 300 gr (19 g) DGS and DGX bullets at 2,660 ft/s (810 m/s).