.375 WBY MAG AMMO
In Stock .375 WBY MAG Ammo For Sale- Trusted Ammo Retailers
.375 Weatherby Magnum is a medium-bore rifle cartridge. The cartridge is blown out, improved, and provided with the Weatherby double radius shoulder – given the Weatherby treatment – version of the .375 H&H Magnum. Unlike other improved versions of the .375 H&H Magnum like the .375 Ackley Improved.
The .375 Weatherby Magnum was designed by Roy Weatherby in South Gate, California, in 1944 and put into production in 1945.
The original cases were fire formed from .300 H&H Magnum Winchester brass, then from Richard Speer’s 300 Weatherby brass before finally settling with Norma as a source for examples. It was also with Normal that Weatherby finally found a source for loaded ammunition.
If you are looking for .375 WBY MAG Ammo in bulk quantities, we have it all listed. Choose your retailer and shop product you are looking for.
About: .375 Wby Mag
- Type: Rifle
- Place of origin: USA
- Designer: Roy Weatherby
- Designed: 1944
- Manufacturer : Weatherby
- Produced: 1945
- Variants: .375 H&H Magnum, .375 Ackley Improved
- Parent case: .375 H&H Magnum
- Bullet diameter: .375 in (9.5 mm)
- Neck diameter: .402 in (10.2 mm)
- Shoulder diameter: .492 in (12.5 mm)
- Base diameter: .512 in (13.0 mm)
- Rim diameter : .532 in (13.5 mm)
- Rim thickness: .051 in (1.3 mm)
- Case length: 2.860 in (72.6 mm)
- Overall length: 3.600 in (91.4 mm)
- Rifling twist: 1 in 12
- Primer type: Large rifle
|270 gr (17 g)||2,940 ft/s (900 m/s)||5,181 ft⋅lbf (7,024 J)|
|300 gr (19 g)||2,800 ft/s (850 m/s)||5,223 ft⋅lbf (7,081 J)|
|235 gr (15 g)||3,135 ft/s (956 m/s)||5,125 ft⋅lbf (6,949 J)|