.416 BARRETT AMMO
Find .416 BARRETT For Sale- Top Retailers Available
Get the best deals on .416 BARRETT ammo from top retailers in one place. Bulk Cheap Ammo is a one-stop ammo directory for all ammo needs. Trusted ammo vendors are listed with us.
- Type Rifle
- Place of origin United States
- Designer Chris Barrett and Pete Forras
- Designed 2005
- Bullet diameter .416 in (10.6 mm)
- Neck diameter .465 in (11.8 mm)
- Shoulder diameter .732 in (18.6 mm)
- Base diameter .797 in (20.2 mm)
- Case length 3.27 in (83 mm)
- Overall length 4.58 in (116 mm)
- Case capacity 200 gr H2O (13 cm3)
|398 gr (26 g) Solid Brass||3,150 ft/s (960 m/s) 8,767.4||ft⋅lbf (11,887.0 J)|
.416 BARRETT ammo is designed by Chris Barrett and Pete Forras, Designed in 2005.
.416 Barrett or 10.6×83mm centerfire rifle cartridge is a proprietary bottlenecked centerfire rifle cartridge. It is an alternative to the .50 BMG in long-range high-power rifles. It designed in response to a request for a medium/heavy rifle cartridge combination issued from Naval Surface Warfare Center Crane Division in late 2004. Its metric size is 10.6×83mm.
Using a lighter, narrower bullet results in significantly higher muzzle velocity and superior ballistic performance to the .50 BMG, and .416 Barrett claimed to retain more energy than the .50 BMG at distances over 1,000 yards.
Whether you need .416 BARRETT Ammo in bulk and box quantity, we have it all. Choose your retailer and shop product you are looking for.