.416 rem mag FOR SALE AT BEST PRICE
416 Rem Mag Ammo
In Stock 416 Rem Mag Ammo For Sale From Different Ammo Vendors
Are you looking for the best ammo retailer to buy 416 Rem Mag Ammo online? Now don’t spend more time visiting different ammo retailers' websites.
Bulk Cheap Ammo help to save your time to find stock ammo deals you are looking for. We are a leading online ammo directory or search engine to find in stock ammo from trusted ammo vendors in one place. Find the right ammunition just in one click by UPC by Brands, Calibers, Grains, Number of Rounds, and more.
The .416 Remington Magnum is a .416 caliber (10.57 mm) cartridge of belted bottle-necked design. The round was intended as a dangerous game hunting cartridge and released to the public in 1989. The cartridge uses the case of the 8 mm Remington Magnum as a parent cartridge.
The .416 Remington Magnum is one of the more popular dangerous game cartridges used for the hunting of dangerous game in Africa. It increasingly used in North America, Alaska, the particular shooting of and as a defense against giant bears.
.416 Remington Magnum
- Type: Rifle / Dangerous Game
- Place of origin: US
- Designer: Remington
- Designed: 1988
- Manufacturer: Remington
- Variants: .416 Barnes Supreme & .416 Hoffman
- Parent case: 8mm Remington Magnum
- Case type: Belted, bottlenecked
- Bullet diameter: .416 in (10.6 mm)
- Neck diameter: .447 in (11.4 mm)
- Shoulder diameter: .487 in (12.4 mm)
- Base diameter: .513 in (13.0 mm)
- Rim diameter: .532 in (13.5 mm)
- Rim thickness: .050 in (1.3 mm)
- Case length: 2.850 in (72.4 mm)
- Overall length: 3.600 in (91.4 mm)
- Rifling twist: 1-14"
- Primer type: Large rifle magnum
|350 gr (23 g) Lead FN||2,267 ft/s (691 m/s) 3,995||ft⋅lbf (5,416 J)|
|350 gr (23 g) X||2,645 ft/s (806 m/s) 5,438||ft⋅lbf (7,373 J)|
|400 gr (26 g) RN||2,449 ft/s (746 m/s) 5,328||ft⋅lbf (7,224 J)|