.450 rigby FOR SALE AT BEST PRICE
.450 RIGBY AMMO
.450 RIGBY AMMO For Sale- Top Brands Available
At Bulk Cheap Ammo directory, we help gun owners to find in stock ammo in one place from top ammo retailers. With easy & advance search navigation, we save your time to find in stock cheap ammo deals.
- Type Rifle
- Place of origin United Kingdom
- Designer Paul Roberts
- Designed 1994
- Manufacturer John Rigby & Co.
- Produced 1995–present
- Variants .450 Dakota
- Parent case .416 Rigby
- Case type Rimless bottlenecked
- Bullet diameter .458 in (11.6 mm)
- Neck diameter .487 in (12.4 mm)
- Shoulder diameter .571 in (14.5 mm)
- Base diameter .589 in (15.0 mm)
- Rim diameter .590 in (15.0 mm)
- Rim thickness .065 in (1.7 mm)
- Case length 2.894 in (73.5 mm)
- Overall length 3.750 in (95.3 mm)
- Case capacity 136 gr H2O (8.8 cm3)
- Primer type Large rifle (magnum)
- Maximum pressure 58,000 psi (400 MPa)
|480 gr (31 g) RN/FMJ||2,378 ft/s (725 m/s) 6,288||ft⋅lbf (8,525 J)|
No need to look further for different websites to find the best Bulk ammo deals. We have some best rates available to be compared. Find all trusted ammo vendors' prices in one place just in one click.
.450 Rigby is a rifle cartridge designed in 1994 by John Rigby & Co. for the hunting of large, thick-skinned dangerous game animals in Africa. The cartridge based on the .416 Rigby necked up to accept a .458 in (11.6 mm) bullet and intended for use in magazine rifles.
The cartridge should not be confused with .450 Nitro Express, which was introduced by Rigby in 1898 and is a rimmed cartridge intended for use in double rifles.
Whether you need .450 RIGBY ammo in Bulk, box, or case quantity, we have it all.
Winchester, Marlin Firearms, Henry Repeating Arms, Chiappa Firearms, Rossi, Uberti, Cimarron Firearms, and other manufacturers are available.