FIND .50 BEOWULF AMMO AT BEST PRICE
Latest products for .50 beowulf
- Cabelas Official Alexander Arms .50 Beowulf Ammunition for $39.99
- Cabelas Official Alexander Arms .50 Beowulf Ammunition for $54.99
50 Beowulf Ammo
In Stock 50 Beowulf Ammo From Top Ammo Vendors
Please browse our selection of 50 Beowulf Ammo from top ammo retailers. Browses Bulk Cheap Ammo, we are a leading online ammo directory to find in stock ammo from top retailers in one place.
We have some best rates available to be compared. Find all trusted ammo vendors' prices in one place just in one click.
- Type Rifle
- Place of origin United States
- Production history
- Designed 2001
- Produced 2001
- Parent case .50 Action Express
- Case type Rebated rim, straight
- Bullet diameter .500 in (12.7 mm)
- Neck diameter .525 in (13.3 mm)
- Base diameter .535 in (13.6 mm)
- Rim diameter .445 in (11.3 mm)
- Case length 1.65 in (42 mm)
- Overall length 2.125 in (54.0 mm)
- Primer type Large pistol magnum
|300 gr (19 g) Speer Gold Dot JHP Alexander Arms||1,870 ft/s (570 m/s) 2,330||ft⋅lbf (3,160 J)|
|325 gr (21 g) Speer JHP Alexander Arms||1,800 ft/s (550 m/s) 2,338||ft⋅lbf (3,170 J)|
|335 gr (22 g) Rainer Plated FP Alexander Arms||1,771 ft/s (540 m/s) 2,333||ft⋅lbf (3,163 J)|
|335 gr (22 g) Rainier Plated HP Alexander Arms||1,900 ft/s (580 m/s) 2,678||ft⋅lbf (3,631 J)|
|400 gr (26 g) Hawk JFP Alexander Arms||1,800 ft/s (550 m/s) 2,878||ft⋅lbf (3,902 J)|
The .50 Beowulf is a rifle cartridge developed by Jeffrey Ultan of Alexander Arms for use in a modified AR-15 rifle. The cartridge utilizes a rebated rim, sized to match the rim of the 7.62×39mm and 6.5mm Grendel rounds.
The case body is very similar in dimensions to the .500 S&W Magnum revolver cartridge, slightly longer and fully tapered for automatic feeding in the weapon. Adaptability limited due to its use of the 7.62×39mm bolt face.