.500 a-square FOR SALE AT BEST PRICE
.500 A-SQUARE AMMO
.500 A-SQUARE Ammo For Sale- Top Ammo Retailers Available
.500 A-Square is a belted, bottleneck rifle cartridge, developed by Col. Arthur B. Alphin in 1976. The round based on the .460 Weatherby Magnum necked up to accept the .510 in bullet the same as the .50 BMG cartridge.
This was Col. Alphin's first commercial sporting cartridge and designed in response to some severe problems experienced with the .458 Winchester on safari in Mozambique.
- Type Centerfire/Rifle
- Place of origin United States
- Production history
- Designer Col. Arthur B. Alphin
- Designed 1976
- Manufacturer A-Square Company LLC
- Produced 1978 to 2011
- Parent case .460 Weatherby Magnum
- Case type Belted, bottleneck
- Bullet diameter .510 in (13.0 mm)
- Neck diameter .536 in (13.6 mm)
- Shoulder diameter .568 in (14.4 mm)
- Base diameter .582 in (14.8 mm)
- Rim diameter .603 in (15.3 mm)
- Rim thickness .059 in (1.5 mm)
- Case length 2.900 in (73.7 mm)
- Overall length 3.74 in (95 mm)
- Case capacity 141.45 gr H2O (9.166 cm3)
- Rifling twist 1 in 10"
- Primer type Large rifle magnum
- Maximum pressure 63,860 psi (440.3 MPa)
|600 gr (39 g) Monolithic Solid||2,470 ft/s (750 m/s) 8,127||ft⋅lbf (11,019 J)|
|600 gr (39 g) Round Nose||2,470 ft/s (750 m/s) 8,127||ft⋅lbf (11,019 J)|
Get .500 A-SQUARE Ammo from various ammo vendors at Bulk Cheap Ammo. Ammo directory or ammo search engine for in-stock ammunition, mags, and reloading at the lowest prices from multiple ammo retailers you trust.
Whether you are buying.500 A-SQUARE Ammo for target shooting or personal protection, we have it all from the top ammo vendors you are looking for.
We have listed the .500 A-SQUARE Ammo from top brands ammo manufacturers such as Federal, Remington, Winchester, Hornady, PMC, and others.
The latest ammo deals are available because our website gets updated every 2 minutes.