FIND .500 JEFFERY AMMO AT BEST PRICE
.500 JEFFERY AMMO
Find In-Stock .500 JEFFERY Ammo From Top Retailers
Remember that we do not sell ammo. We only show the list of in-stock ammunition from various ammo retailers who listed with us.
With natural & advance search navigation, we help gun owners to save their time to find in-stock ammunition in one place.
- Type Rifle
- Place of origin England
- Production history
- Designer August Schuler
- Designed ~1920
- Parent case none
- Case type Rebated Rim, Bottlenecked
- Bullet diameter .510 in (13.0 mm)
- Neck diameter .538 in (13.7 mm)
- Shoulder diameter .607 in (15.4 mm)
- Base diameter .619 in (15.7 mm)
- Rim diameter .575 in (14.6 mm)
- Rim thickness .052 in (1.3 mm)
- Case length 2.75 in (70 mm)
- Overall length 3.46 in (88 mm)
- Case capacity 158 gr H2O (10.2 cm3)
- Rifling twist unknown
- Primer type Large rifle magnum
|570 gr (37 g) Soft Nose||2,200 ft/s (670 m/s) 6,127||ft⋅lbf (8,307 J)|
|570 gr (37 g) Barnes TSX||2,507 ft/s (764 m/s) 7,957||ft⋅lbf (10,788 J)|
|535 gr (35 g) SP||2,549 ft/s (777 m/s) 7,721||ft⋅lbf (10,468 J)|
|600 gr (39 g) PP||2,468 ft/s (752 m/s) 8,117||ft⋅lbf (11,005 J)|
|465 gr (30 g) Lehigh Solid||2,551 ft/s (778 m/s) 6,721||ft⋅lbf (9,112 J)|
.500 Jeffery is a big-game rifle cartridge that first appeared around 1920, and was initially introduced by the August Schuler Company, a German firm, under the European designation "12.7×70mm Schuler" or ".500 Schuler".
When offered by the famed British outfitter W.J. Jeffery & Co, it renamed the .500 Jeffery to be more palatable to British hunters and sportspeople following World War One.
Whether you need .500 JEFFERY Ammo for defense or personal protection, we have it all at Bulk Cheap Ammo.