FIND .500 NITRO EXPRESS AMMO AT BEST PRICE
.500 NITRO EXPRESS AMMO
.500 NITRO EXPRESS Ammo For Sale- Top Ammo Vendors Available
Browse Bulk Cheap Ammo for .500 NITRO EXPRESS Ammo. We carry a list of a wide variety of affordable and high-quality ammunition ready to order from top ammo retailers.
Here at Bulk Cheap Ammo, we don't sell ammo. A leading ammo directory to find in-stock ammunition from top ammo retailers you trust. We only show the list of latest ammo deals from these retailers.
About .500 Nitro Express
- Type: Rifle
- Place of origin: United Kingdom
- Production: History
- Designer: Westley Richards
- Designed: 1890
- Parent case: .500 Black Powder Express
- Bullet diameter: .510 in (13.0 mm)
- Neck diameter: .532 in (13.5 mm)
- Base diameter: .574 in (14.6 mm)
- Rim diameter: .655 in (16.6 mm)
- Rim thickness: .040 in (1.0 mm)
- Case length: 3.00 in (76 mm)
- Overall length: 3.75 in (95 mm)
- Case capacity: 138.0 gr H2O (8.94 cm3)
- Rifling twist: 1-15 in (381 mm)
- Primer type: Boxer
- Maximum pressure: 40,611 psi (280.00 MPa)
|570gr(37g)(factory load, cordite)||2,150ft/s(660m/s)||5,850ft⋅lbf(7,930J)|
.500 Nitro Express is a rifle cartridge designed for hunting large and dangerous game animals in Africa and India. This cartridge is used exclusively in double rifles and is available in two lengths: 3.00 in (76 mm) and a 3.25 in (83 mm) version.
The .500 Black Powder Express, as the name indicates, was designed for use with black powder. It is unknown as to who or which company originally developed the cartridge except that it was created sometime in the 1860s in the United Kingdom. Several manufacturers of firearms produced rifles and loaded ammunition for the cartridge type; however, significant differences and variations existed between manufacturers.
Whether you are buying.500 NITRO EXPRESS ammunition for target shooting or personal protection, we have it all from the top ammo vendors you trust.