6.5mm rem mag FOR SALE AT BEST PRICE
6.5mm Rem Mag Ammo
6.5mm Rem Mag Ammo For Sale From Various Ammo Vendors
The 6.5mm Remington Magnum is a .264 caliber (6.7 mm) belted bottlenecked cartridge introduced in 1966. The round was one of the first short magnum cartridges.
The 6.5mm Remington Magnum remains an excellent rifle cartridge with a higher performance potential over all the European 6.5mm cartridges saves the 6.5x68mm RWS, which is similar to the .264 Winchester Magnum.
The 6.5 mm Rem Mag (.264 caliber) has been extremely popular in Europe and especially in the Scandinavian countries, and this trend continues today.
About: 6.5mm Rem Mag
- Type: Rifle
- Place of origin: United States
- Designer: Remington
- Designed: 1966
- Manufacturer: Remington
- Produced: 1966
- Parent case: .350 Remington Magnum
- Case type: Belted bottleneck
- Bullet diameter: .264 in (6.7 mm)
- Neck diameter: .298 in (7.6 mm)
- Shoulder diameter: .495 in (12.6 mm)
- Base diameter: .532 in (13.51 mm)
- Rim diameter: .532 in (13.5 mm)
- Rim thickness: .050 in (1.3 mm)
- Case length: 2.170 in (55.1 mm)
- Overall length: 2.800 in (71.1 mm)
- Case capacity: 68 gr H2O (4.4 cm3)
- Primer type: Large rifle
- Maximum pressure: 63,100 psi (435 MPa)
- Maximum CUP: 53000 CUP
|120 gr (8 g) PSPCL||,210 ft/s (980 m/s)||2,745 ft⋅lbf (3,722 J)|
Explore the variety of 6.5mm Rem Mag Ammo at Bulk Cheap Ammo from top Ammo vendors. Incredible prices & great selection of plinking, defense & target ammo for pistols, handguns, and revolvers in one place.
We have listed various ammo vendors to help gun owners to find in stock ammo deals in one place.
We have some best rates available to be compared. Find all trusted ammo vendor's prices in one place just in one click.
Browse now & save your time to find the best ammunition deals.