7mm rem saum FOR SALE AT BEST PRICE
7mm Rem Saum Ammo
7mm Rem Saum Ammo For Sale From Various Retailers
Remington introduced the 7mm Short Action Ultra Magnum (SAUM) cartridge in 2002 to compete with the 7mm Winchester Short Magnum cartridge. It was designed specifically for the Remington Model Seven Magnum rifle and intended primarily for long-range hunting use.
The 7mm Rem SAUM was released in 2002 based on a shortened version of Remington's Ultra magnum case, which is, in turn, based on the 404 Jeffery's case. The SAUM was designed to produce 7mm Remington Magnum performance from a much smaller cartridge case and a more compact rifle configuration.
The 7mm Rem SAUM does not achieve 7mm Remington Magnum velocities or performance. This cartridge duplicates the speeds of the .280 Remington.
About: 7mm Rem SAUM
- Type: Rifle
- Place of origin: United States
- Designer: Remington Arms Company
- Designed: 2002
- Manufacturer: Remington
- Produced: 2002–Present
- Bullet diameter: .284 in (7.2 mm)
- Neck diameter: .320 in (8.1 mm)
- Shoulder diameter: .5347 in (13.58 mm)
- Base diameter: .5357 in (13.61 mm)
- Rim diameter: .534 in (13.6 mm)
- Rim thickness: 0.050 in (1.3 mm)
- Case length: 2.035 in (51.7 mm)
- Overall length: 2.825 in (71.8 mm)
- Case capacity: 72.6 gr H2O (4.70 cm3)
- Rifling twist: 1 in 10"
- Primer type: Large rifle magnum
- Maximum pressure (SAAMI): 65,000 psi (450 MPa)
- Maximum pressure (CIP): 64,000 psi (440 MPa)
Get the best deals for 7mm Rem Saum Ammo from various ammo vendors at Bulk Cheap Ammo. We are an ammo directory where you can find competitive prices from multiple ammo retailers.
We created Bulk Cheap Ammo directory to help gun owners to find in stock ammo in one place from top ammo retailers. With natural & advance search navigation, we save your time to find cheap ammo deals.
Remember, we don’t sell ammunition. On our website, we only show the list of in-stock ammunition from different retailers. We help gun owners to find the best ammo deals in one place just in one click.
This cartridge, chambered in the model 7 rifle, is appreciated for its ability to produce high power from a small, ultra-lightweight platform.