.475 LINEBAUGH Ammo For Sale- Top Retailers Available
The .475 Linebaugh is an extremely potent rimmed revolver cartridge developed by John Linebaugh in the late 1980s. The .475 Linebaugh is primarily intended for hunting big game or as a backup when confronting dangerous animals.
The 475 Linebaugh is capable of taking the big game and is often relied upon as a backup and self-defense weapon against large and dangerous creatures. 475 Linebaugh ammunition is often chambered in specialized hunting revolvers that are often equipped with optics to increase control.
The Linebaugh cartridge is available in a variety of different loads with various bullets, and has found its way into numerous revolvers and more recently lever-action rifles.
About .475 Linebaugh
- Type: Handgun
- Place of origin: USA
- Designer: Linebaugh, John
- Designed: 1988
- Parent case: .45-70
- Case type: Semi-rimmed, straight
- Bullet diameter: .475 in (12.1 mm)
- Neck diameter: .504 in (12.8 mm)
- Base diameter: .504 in (12.8 mm)
- Rim diameter: .540 in (13.7 mm)
- Rim thickness: .065 in (1.7 mm)
- Case length: 1.4 in (36 mm)
- Overall length: 1.77 in (45 mm)
- Case capacity: 50.3 gr H2O (3.26 cm3)
- Primer type: Large pistol
|400 gr (26 g) J.F.N. Buffalo Bore||1,400 ft/s (430 m/s)||1,741 ft⋅lbf (2,360 J)|
|440 gr (29 g) E.W.N. Buffalo Bore||1,325 ft/s (404 m/s)||1,714 ft⋅lbf (2,324 J)|
Whether you are looking.475 Linebaugh Ammo for target shooting or personal shooting, we have it all in one place.