FIND .25-06 REM AMMO AT BEST PRICE
Find the best deals on 25-06 Ammo from Top Ammo Vendors
Bulk Cheap Ammo offers you the best collection of .25-06 Ammo from reputed ammo vendors. We are a leading online ammo directory to cover all ammo needs.
Our website gets updated every 5 minutes. With natural & advance search navigation, find the ammunition in one click by UPC, by Brands, Calibers, Grains, Number of Rounds, and more.
The .25-06 Remington had been a wildcat cartridge for half a century before being standardized by Remington in 1969. It is based on the .30-06 Springfield cartridge necked-down to .257 caliber with no other changes.
The cartridge has less felt recoil than a 30-06 in a similar weight rifle, due to the lighter weight bullets used. Charles Newton necked down the .30-06 Springfield cartridge in 1912 to accept the 117-grain .25-35 Winchester bullet.
- Parent case .30-06
- Bullet diameter .257 in (6.5 mm)
- Neck diameter .290 in (7.4 mm)
- Shoulder diameter .441 in (11.2 mm)
- Base diameter .470 in (11.9 mm)
- Rim diameter .473 in (12.0 mm)
- Rim thickness .05 in (1.3 mm)
- Case length 2.494 in (63.3 mm)
- Overall length 3.250 in (82.6 mm)
- Case capacity 65.8 gr H2O (4.26 cm3)
- Rifling twist 1 in 10 in (250 mm)
- Primer type Large rifle
- Maximum pressure 63,000 psi (430 MPa)