FIND .30-30 WIN AMMO AT BEST PRICE
Latest products for .30-30 win
- Brownells Inc Nosler, Inc. 30-30 Winchester Brass Case for $69.99
- Brownells Inc Starline, Inc 30-30 Winchester Brass for $36.99
- Impact Guns Winchester Unprimed Case 30-30 Win 50 Per Bag for $23.39
- Cabelas Official Herter's Hunting Rifle Ammo - .30-30 Winchester for $13.99
- Cabelas Official Federal Premium Power-Shok Centerfire Rifle Ammo - .30-30 Winchester - 170 Grain for $18.49
- Cabelas Official Federal Premium Fusion Rifle Ammo - .30-30 Winchester - 150 Grain for $19.99
- Cabelas Official Hornady American Whitetail Centerfire Rifle Ammo - .30-30 Winchester - 150 Grain for $20.99
- Cabelas Official Remington Core-Lokt Rifle Ammo - .30-30 Winchester - 170 Grain for $24.99
- Alamo Ammo 30-30 Hornady 150 Gr Interlock 20 Rnds M-ID: 80801 UPC: 090255808018 for $104.95
30-30 Winchester Ammo
Find 30-30 Winchester Ammo For Sale - Top Retailers Listing.
The .30-30 Winchester /.30 Winchester Center Fire (7.62×51mmR) cartridge first marketed in 1895 for the Winchester Model 1894 lever-action rifle. It is manufactured with a "metal patched" (jacketed) lead bullet weighing 160 gr.
The .30 Winchester Smokeless first appeared in Winchester's catalog No. 55, dated August 1895. When chambered in the Winchester Model 1894 carbine and rifle, it was also known as 30 Winchester Center Fire or 30 WCF. the cartridge was chambered in the Marlin Model 1893 rifle, rival gunmaker Marlin used the designation .30-30 or .30-30 Smokeless.
The new designation of .30-30 Winchester arrived at by using Marlin's variation of the name with the Winchester name appended as the originator of the cartridge, but.30 WCF still has seen occasionally. The .30-30 will produce velocities of nearly 2000 f/s (610 m/s) out of the 10-in (25-cm) Contender barrel, though recoil and muzzle blast are stronger due to the short barrel.
About .30-30 Winchester
- Type: Rifle
- Place of origin: United States
- Designer: Winchester
- Designed: 1895
- Manufacturer: Winchester
- Produced: 1895–present
- Parent case: .38-55 Winchester
- Case type: Rimmed, bottlenecked
- Bullet diameter: .309 in (7.8 mm)
- Neck diameter: .330 in (8.4 mm)
- Shoulder diameter: .401 in (10.2 mm)
- Base diameter: .422 in (10.7 mm)
- Rim diameter: .506 in (12.9 mm)
- Rim thickness: .063 in (1.6 mm)
- Case length: 2.039 in (51.8 mm)
- Overall length: 2.550 in (64.8 mm)
- Primer type: large rifle
- Maximum pressure: (SAAMI) 42,000 psi (290 MPa)
|110 gr (7 g) FP||2,684 ft/s (818 m/s)||1,760 ft⋅lbf (2,390 J)|
|130 gr (8 g) FP||2,496 ft/s (761 m/s)||1,799 ft⋅lbf (2,439 J)|
|150 gr (10 g) FN||2,390 ft/s (730 m/s)||1,903 ft⋅lbf (2,580 J)|
|160 gr (10 g) cast LFN||2,330 ft/s (710 m/s)||1,929 ft⋅lbf (2,615 J)|
|170 gr (11 g) FP||2,227 ft/s (679 m/s)||1,873 ft⋅lbf (2,539 J)|
We have listed various ammo vendors to help gun owners to find in stock ammo deals in one place. If you need 30-30 Win Ammo in bulk and box quantity, we have it all listed.
Choose your product from the top listed retailers. Here you can see all bulk ammo deals. Compare ammo prices with top listed retailers.