6.5-06 FOR SALE AT BEST PRICE
In Stock .65-06 Ammo For Sale From Trusted Ammo Vendors
The 6.5-06 A-Square is a center fire rifle cartridge that originated as a wildcat based on the famous .30-06 Springfield. A-Square standardized the dimensions of the round and submitted them to SAAMI in 1997.
The 6.5-06 A-Square has power similar to that of the .270 Winchester and .308 Winchester, making it suitable for hunting medium-sized game such as deer and black bear. It is also used in competitions such as F-Class and Benchrest formats.
- Type: Centerfire rifle
- Place of origin: United States
- Designer: A-Square
- Designed: 1997
- Parent case: .30-06 Springfield
- Case type: Rimless, bottleneck
- Bullet diameter: .264 in (6.7 mm)
- Neck diameter: .296 in (7.5 mm)
- Shoulder diameter: .4425 in (11.24 mm)
- Base diameter: .4698 in (11.93 mm)
- Rim diameter: .473 in (12.0 mm)
- Rim thickness: .034 in (0.86 mm)
- Case length: 2.494 in (63.3 mm)
- Overall length: 3.44 in (87 mm)
- Rifling twist: 1-9"
- Primer type: Large rifle
- Maximum pressure: 60,200 psi (415 MPa)
|100 gr (6 g) Nosler Ballistic Tip||3,400 ft/s (1,000 m/s)||2,566 ft⋅lbf (3,479 J)|
|140 gr (9 g) Nosler Partition||3,000 ft/s (910 m/s)||2,797 ft⋅lbf (3,792 J)|
Discover the best deals on .65-06 Ammo from various ammo retailers in one place — no need to look further for different websites to find the best ammo deals.
Bulk Cheap Ammo has a list of ammo vendors in one page, compare the price & shop the products that suit your budget and requirements.
We develop Bulk Cheap Ammo to make your cheap ammo search easy & quick. With our advanced search navigation, you can find the caliber in one click.
Find in-stock ammunition, guns, magazines, and reloading components at competitive prices.