.17 WSM Ammo
In Stock .17 WSM Ammo For Sale - Various Ammo Retailers Available
.17 Winchester Super Magnum or .17 WSM is a rimfire rifle cartridge developed by the ammunition company Winchester in 2012.
It descended from the .27 caliber nail-gun blank by necking down the new case to take a .17 caliber (4.5 mm) bullet. Initial loadings were with a 20-grain shot, delivering muzzle velocities around 3,000 ft/s.
Factory ammunition is available from Winchester, Federal, American Eagle, and, more recently, Hornady.
About: .17 WSM Ammo
- Type: Rimfire
- Place of origin: United States
- Designer: Winchester
- Designed: 2012
- Produced: 2013–Present
- Parent case: .27 caliber nail gun blank
- Case type: Rimfire, bottleneck
- Bullet diameter: .172 in (4.4 mm)
- Neck diameter: .197 in (5.0 mm)
- Shoulder diameter: .269 in (6.8 mm)
- Base diameter: .269 in (6.8 mm)
- Rim diameter: .333 in (8.5 mm)
- Rim thickness: .066 in (1.7 mm)
- Case length: 1.200 in (30.5 mm)
- Overall length: 1.440 in (36.58 mm) to 1.590 in (40.39 mm)
- Primer type: Rimfire
|20 gr. (1.3 g) 3,000 ft/s||(910 m/s)400 ft&sdot||lbf (540 J)|
|25 gr. (1.6 g) 2,600 ft/s||(790 m/s)375 ft&sdot||lbf (508 J)|
Bulk Cheap Ammo is an online ammo directory to find great deals on all ammunition in one place. We help gun owners find in-stock ammo from top ammo retailers in one area.
With easy & advanced search navigation, we save your time to find the best bulk ammo deals.