FIND .256 WIN MAG AMMO AT BEST PRICE
.256 Win Mag
Find .256 Win Mag Ammo From Top Retailers
Searching for the best ammo retailer to buy 256 Win Mag Ammo online? Now don’t spend more time visiting different ammo retailers’ websites. Find various ammo vendors in one place.
Bulk Cheap Ammo is a search engine or comparison shop to find in-stock ammunition, guns, magazines, and reloading components from various ammo retailers in one place.
Our main vision is to save your time to find in stock ammo deals you are looking for. Various ammo retailers are listed with us. We show the list of in-stock ammunition from these vendors.
So now don’t look for different websites to find the best ammo deals. Find all trusted ammo vendors in one place just in one click.
The .256 Winchester Magnum was a firearms cartridge developed by Winchester and was produced by necking-down a .357 Magnum cartridge to .257 diameter. It was designed for shooting small game and varmints.
Introduced in 1960, Winchester offered ammo and reloading components into the early 1990s. The cartridge was first chambered in the Ruger Hawkeye single-shot pistol.
Advanced search navigation is available to quick search.Bulk ammo deals & latest coupons available.
About .256 Win Mag
- Type: Handgun, rifle
- Place of origin: United States
- Designer: Ruger, Winchester
- Designed: 168760&gateid
- Manufacturer: Winchester
- Produced: 1961
- Parent case: .357 S&W Magnum
- Case type: Rimmed, Bottlenecked
- Bullet diameter: .257 in (6.5 mm)
- Neck diameter: .285 in (7.2 mm)
- Shoulder diameter :.368 in (9.3 mm)
- Base diameter: .381 in (9.7 mm)
- Rim diameter: .440 in (11.2 mm)
- Rim thickness: .060 in (1.5 mm)
- Case length : 1.281 in (32.5 mm)
- Overall length: 1.590 in (40.4 mm)
- Case capacity: 22 gr H2O (1.4 cm3)
- Rifling twist: 1 in 14 in (360 mm)
- Primer type: Small pistol
- Maximum pressure: 50,000 psi (340 MPa)