In Stock 38-40 WIN Ammo For Sale- Coupons & Bulk Ammo Deals
The .38-40 Winchester is actually a .40 caliber cartridge shooting .401 caliber bullets. The cartridge was introduced by Winchester in 1874 and is derived from their .44-40 Winchester. 38-40 ammo is a very interesting round that is quite unique. Typically, rounds from the western-era were named for their caliber, and then the amount of propellant used.
The 38-40 is a black powder western round that was also known as the 38 WCF aka Winchester centerfire. It is used primarily by younger shooters looking for an easy to handle round.
About .38-40 Win
- Type: Pistol
- Place of origin: United States
- Designer: Winchester Repeating Arms Company
- Produced 1874 to 1937: now in production again.
- Parent case: .44-40 Winchester
- Case type rimmed: bottlenecked
- Bullet diameter: .401 in (10.2 mm)
- Neck diameter: .416 in (10.6 mm)
- Shoulder diameter: .4543 in (11.54 mm)
- Base diameter: .465 in (11.8 mm)
- Rim diameter: .520 in (13.2 mm)
- Rim thickness: .058 in (1.5 mm)
- Case length: 1.30 in (33 mm)
- Overall length: 1.59 in (40 mm)
|180 gr (12 g) SP||1,160 ft/s (350 m/s) 538||ft⋅lbf (729 J)|
Find the best deals from various ammo vendors on .38-40 Winchester ammo at Bulk Cheap Ammo. Your one-stop ammo directory to find cheap ammo deals from top retailers in one place.
Now you don't need to visit different ammo retailers to find the best ammo deals. At Bulk Cheap Ammo we have various ammo retailers listed with us.
The latest ammo deals are available on our website. Our website gets updated within every 2 minutes at an average time.
We offer easy to search navigation by Brands, Calibers, Grains, by UPC, Number of Rounds & other advanced search options.
Browse now & save your time to find the best ammunition deals.