.25-35 Win Ammo
.25-35 Win Ammo For Sale - Best Collection With Top Venders
Get top deals on .25-35 Win rifle ammo from top ammo vendors at the best price. Bulk Cheap Ammo is your source to find top deals from listed manufacturers. We carry a list of variety and brands here.
We help gun owners to find in stock ammo in one place from top ammo retailers. With natural & advance search navigation, we save your time to find cheap ammo deals.
Whether you need 25-35 Win ammo in bulk and box quantity, we have listed it all from various vendors.
The .25-35 Winchester or WCF (Winchester Center Fire) was introduced in 1895 by Winchester for the Winchester Model 1894 lever-action rifle. The case based on the .30-30 cartridge.
The .25-35 WCF can be used to hunt small deer at 200 yards and medium-sized deer at 100 yards. It was an accessible round in the Winchester Model 1885 High Wall single-shot rifle. Winchester ammunition has kept the cartridge in production in the U.S.A. This caliber diameter 258 in (6.6 mm).
- Parent case: .30-30 Winchester
- Bullet diameter: .258 in (6.6 mm)
- Neck diameter: .282 in (7.2 mm)
- Shoulder diameter: .365 in (9.3 mm)
- Base diameter: .422 in (10.7 mm)
- Rim diameter: .506 in (12.9 mm)
- Rim thickness: .063 in (1.6 mm)
- Case length: 2.043 in (51.9 mm)
- Overall length: 2.55 in (65 mm)
- Rifling twist: 1 in 8 in (200 mm)
- Primer type: Large Rifle
- Maximum pressure: 44,000 psi (300 MPa)