FIND .32-20 WIN AMMO AT BEST PRICE
.32-20 WIN AMMO
.32-20 WIN Ammo For Sale- Best Ammo Deals
The .32-20 WIN Ammo, also known as the .32 WCF (Winchester center fire), was the first small-game lever-action cartridge that Winchester produced.
It was initially introduced as a black-powder cartridge in 1882 for small-game, varmint hunting, and deer. Colt produced a single-action revolver chambered for this cartridge a few years later.
The cartridge is now approaching obsolescence, as shooters turn to other similar but more powerful and flexible loads. The power level of more modern .32s, such as the .32 H&R Magnum and the .327 Federal Magnum, equal or surpass the .32-20 Win in modern firearms.
The name .32-20 refers to the 32 caliber bullet of .312-inch-diameter (7.9 mm) and standard black-powder charge of 20 grains (1.3 g).
About: .32-20 Win
- Type: Rifle / Handgun
- Place of origin: United States
- Designer: Winchester Repeating Arms Company
- Designed: 1882
- Case type: Rimmed, bottleneck
- Bullet diameter: .3125 in (7.94 mm)
- Neck diameter: .327 in (8.3 mm)
- Shoulder diameter: .342 in (8.7 mm)
- Base diameter: .354 in (9.0 mm)
- Rim diameter: .408 in (10.4 mm)
- Rim thickness: .065 in (1.7 mm)
- Case length: 1.315 in (33.4 mm)
- Overall length: 1.592 in (40.4 mm)
- Rifling twist: 20"
- Primer type: Small pistol
- Maximum CUP: 16000 CUP
|85 gr (6 g) JHP||1,100 ft/s (340 m/s) 228||t⋅lbf (309 J)|
|115 gr (7 g) CL||900 ft/s (270 m/s) 207||ft⋅lbf (281 J)|
Get all ammunition in one click from different retailers. Compare the price & choose that suit your needs.
Our website gets updated every 2 minutes. With natural & advance search navigation, find the ammunition in one click by UPC, by Brands, Calibers, Grains, Number of Rounds, and more.