22LR Ammo For Sale
Latest Pricing on 22lr that is in stock. Deals From Industry Experts. Top branded 22lr ammo available.
Finding 22lr ammo is time-consuming when you spend more time scrolling on google. There are a lot of websites, and checking every website and trying to get the best deals is really time-consuming. It's good to find and see all 22lr ammo deals on one page from top sellers. Online ammo directories can help you to find all in-stock deals in one place.
Here at Bulk Cheap Ammo, we have the latest price and live stock status on 22lr ammo from industry experts. Browse in stock 22lr deals.
If you are buying 22lr ammo for target shooting or personal protection, we've got it all listed on our website.! 22lr ammo is available in bulk and single-box orders. We make it effortless to find the perfect load for the perfect gun. We have listed 1100 plus 22lr ammo products from industry top sellers Palmetto State Armory, True Shot Gun Club, Sportsman Guide, and many more. Our product specifications & similar product features are helpful in finding & comparing in-stock deals in one place.
Let’s jump into a bit more detail on 22lr ammo.
About & History of 22LR Ammo
The .22 Long Rifle cartridge is a rimfire ammunition type that was first introduced in 1887 by the J. Stevens Arms & Tool Company. It is a small, low-powered cartridge commonly used for target shooting, small game hunting, and plinking.
The .22lr is the world's most popular and widely used rimfire cartridge. The cartridge is known for its low recoil, low noise, and low cost, which makes it a popular choice for novice shooters and those who want to practice their shooting skills without breaking the bank. It is available in various bullet types and is used in multiple firearms.
Over the years, the .22lr cartridge has undergone several changes and improvements. In the early days, the cartridge was loaded with black powder, but today it is loaded with smokeless powder. The bullet weight has increased from the original 29-grain bullet to the standard 40-grain bullet used today. Additionally, various bullet types are now available, including lead, copper-plated, and hollow point.
Quick Facts of 22LR Ammo
Low recoil and noise: The .22lr cartridge has very low recoil and makes a relatively quiet noise when fired, making it a great choice for novice shooters and those who want to practice their shooting skills without the harsh recoil of larger cartridges.
Low cost: .22lr ammunition is generally cheaper than larger cartridges, making it a more affordable option for practice and target shooting.
Wide availability: .22lr ammunition is widely available and can be found at most firearms dealers and sporting goods stores.
Versatile: .22lr is used in a wide range of firearms, including rifles, handguns, and shotguns, and it can be used for various purposes, such as target shooting, plinking, and small game hunting.
Low power: .22lr is a low-powered cartridge, which makes it less likely to cause damage to property or injury to people or animals in the event of a missed shot.
Variety of bullet types: .22lr is available in various bullet types, including lead, copper-plated, and hollow point.
Lightweight: .22lr Ammo is very light in weight, making it easy to carry and an excellent option for those who want to take their Ammo with them while they're out hunting or shooting.
Types of 22LR Ammo
Numerous types of 22lr Ammo available on the market have been developed to meet the different needs of shooters and hunters. Every kind of Ammo is designed to offer a unique performance advantage, so it's essential to understand their differences.
Standard Velocity Ammo: Standard velocity 22lr ammo is the most common type of 22lr ammo and is designed for general-purpose shooting. It is typically loaded with a 40-grain lead round nose bullet and can reach velocities of up to 1,200 feet per second. This type of ammo is ideal for target shooting, plinking, and small-game hunting.
High-Velocity Ammo: High-velocity 22lr ammo is designed to offer improved accuracy and higher velocities than standard velocity ammo. It is typically loaded with a 40-grain, jacketed hollow point bullet and can reach velocities of up to 1,500 feet per second. It offers improved accuracy and penetration.
Subsonic Ammo: Subsonic 22lr ammo is designed to offer reduced noise and increased accuracy. It is typically loaded with a 40-grain lead round nose bullet and can reach velocities of up to 1,000 feet per second.
Match Grade Ammo: Match grade 22lr ammo is designed to offer the ultimate accuracy and consistency. It is typically loaded with a 40-grain, copper-plated bullet and can reach velocities of up to 1,200 feet per second.
Most Popular 22LR Ammo Brands and Manufacturer.
CCI is a well-known brand popular among recreational and competition shooters. They offer a wide range of .22lr ammunition, including their popular CCI Mini-Mag and Stingers. CCI is also known for its CCI Quiet-22, which is a low-velocity round that produces minimal noise.
Federal offers a range of Ammo designed for different purposes, including target shooting, small game hunting, and competition shooting. One of their most popular lines is the Federal Champion, which is an excellent value for quality .22lr Ammo.
Winchester offers a range of .22lr ammunition, including their Super-X and Xpert lines. These rounds provide perfect accuracy and performance at a reasonable price.
Remington offers several lines of .22lr Ammo, including their Thunderbolt and Golden Bullet lines. Remington also produces their line of rimfire ammunition, a perfect choice for an affordable and reliable round.
Hornady offers a range of .22lr rounds, including their legendary V-Max and Critical Defense lines. Hornady is also known for its superb customer service, making them a perfect choice for quality .22lr Ammo.
Common Firearms That Fires 22LR Ammo.
The .22 Long Rifle is one of the world's most popular and widely used cartridges. It is the most popular rimfire cartridge in the United States and is used in many firearms. Some common firearms that can fire .22 LR ammunition include
- Ruger 10/22
- Marlin Model 60
- Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22
- Browning buckmark
- Sig Sauer Mosquito
- Henry Repeating Arms H001 Series
- Remington 597
- CZ 455
- Savage Arms Mark II
- Taurus TX22
Use Types of 22LR Ammo
- Target shooting: 22lr ammo is famous for target shooting because of its low recoil and noise, which makes it easy to shoot accurately. It is also inexpensive, making it a cost-effective option for training and practice.
- Small game hunting: 22lr ammo is suitable for hunting small game such as squirrels, rabbits, and birds. It has low power and is not recommended for larger games.
- Plinking: a term used to describe informal target shooting, and 22lr is often used for this purpose as it is a low-cost option to shoot.
- Varmint Control: 22lr controls unwanted wild animals like groundhogs, raccoons, skunks, and other small animals.
- Survival: 22lr is also an excellent option in a survival kit because of its low recoil, low noise, and low environmental impact.
- Collecting: 22lr is a popular cartridge among collectors because of its long history and the many variations produced over the years.
Bullet Type and Availability & What is Better 22LR Ammo?
Many types of 22lr ammunition are available, including standard velocity, high velocity, and hypervelocity. Standard velocity ammunition typically has a muzzle velocity of around 1,050 feet per second, while high-velocity ammunition can have a muzzle velocity of around 1,200 feet per second. Hyper-velocity ammunition can have a muzzle velocity of around 1,400 feet per second.
Regarding availability, 22lr ammunition is widely available at most sporting goods stores and online retailers.
In terms of what is better, it depends on the intended use. Standard velocity ammunition is often considered more accurate and a good choice for target shooting. High-velocity ammunition is better for hunting and pest control as it has more kinetic energy and a flatter trajectory. Hyper-velocity ammunition is not as accurate as standard and high-velocity ammunition but has the most kinetic energy and the flattest trajectory.
Specifications 22LR Ammo.
22lr ammunition is a rimfire cartridge. The cartridge is relatively small and lightweight, making it suitable for use in various firearms. Some of the critical specifications of 22lr ammunition include the following:
- Caliber: 22 Long Rifle (22lr)
- Bullet Diameter: .222 inches (5.6mm)
- Case Length: .613 inches (15.6mm)
- Overall Length: .984 inches (25mm)
- Primer Type: Rimfire
- Bullet Weight: Typically around 40 grains (2.6g)
Pros of 22LR Ammo. And its search stats.
22lr ammunition has several advantages, including:
- Low recoil: The lightweight bullet and low muzzle velocity of 22lr ammunition results in low recoil, making it easy to shoot accurately and comfortably, even for novice or younger shooters.
- Low noise: 22lr ammunition is also known for being relatively quiet, which makes it suitable for use in urban and suburban areas where noise may be an issue.
- Affordable: 22lr ammunition is relatively inexpensive compared to other types of ammunition, making it accessible to many people.
- Widely available: 22lr ammunition is widely available at most sporting goods stores and online retailers.
- Versatile: 22lr ammunition can be used for various purposes, including target shooting, hunting, pest control, and training.
FAQ’s 22LR Ammo and its search stats.
Q: How accurate is 22LR ammunition?
A:22lr ammunition can be pretty accurate when used in a high-quality firearm. Standard velocity ammunition is often considered more precise than high-velocity ammunition, and a match-grade 22LR shot can be highly accurate.
Q: How much does 22LR ammunition cost?
A: The cost of 22lr ammunition can depend on the type and quantity purchased. Standard velocity ammunition can cost as little as $0.05 per round, while match-grade bullets can cost as much as $0.25 per round.
Q: How long does 22LR ammunition last?
A:22lr ammunition can last for a long time if stored properly. If stored properly, 22lr ammunition can last for decades. Rimfire ammunition is sensitive to moisture, so it should be stored in a cool place.
Q: Can 22LR ammunition be used for hunting?
A: Yes, 22lr ammunition can be used for hunting small games such as squirrels, rabbits, and birds. High-velocity ammunition is typically better for hunting than standard-velocity ammunition as it has more kinetic energy and a flatter trajectory.
Q: Is 22LR ammunition dangerous?
A:22lr ammunition is relatively safe when used responsibly. The lightweight bullet and low muzzle velocity of 22lr ammunition make it less likely to cause injury or damage than other types of Ammo.
Other popular searches for 22LR Ammo.
- 22lr pistol
- 22lr ammo
- 22lr subsonic
- .22lr ammo
- Subsonic 22lr
- 22lr suppressor
- 22lr rifle
- 22lr ammo bucket
- 22lr ammo for sale
Latest products for .22lr
- Outdoor Limited Armscor 22 LR Ammunition ARM50349 36 Grain Hollow Point Bolt Action Only CASE 5000 Rounds for $249.99
- Ammo Planet WINCHESTER 22 LONG RIFLE 36 GRAIN COPPER PLATED HOLLOW POINT - 333 ROUNDS for $17.99
- Global Ordnance ARMS 50015PH 22LR 36 HVHP 50100 UPC: 4806015500155 for $2.96
- Outdoor Limited Armscor 22 LR Ammunition ARM22LRHP 36 Grain Plated Hollow Point 50 Rounds for $2.99
- Outdoor Limited Armscor 22 LR Ammunition ARM22LRHP 36 Grain Plated Hollow Point Case of 5000 Rounds for $289.99
- Outdoor Limited Armscor 22 LR Ammunition ARM22LRSP 40 Grain Lead Solid Point 50 Rounds for $2.99
- Outdoor Limited Armscor 22 LR Ammunition ARM50349 36 Grain Hollow Point Bolt Action Only 50 Rounds for $2.79
- Caliber Armory Magtech .22LR Ammunition 40gr Lead Round Nose LRN (50 Rounds) - SAME DAY SHIPPING for $2.99
- Foundry Outdoors Aguila 1B220332 Super Extra Standard Velocity 22 LR 40 gr Lead Solid Point 50 Rounds for $2.98
- Foundry Outdoors Aguila 1B220328 Super Extra High Velocity 22 LR 40 gr Copper-Plated Solid Point 50 Rounds for $3.01