.338-378 wby mag FOR SALE AT BEST PRICE
.338-378 WBY MAG AMMO
In Stock .338-378 WBY MAG Ammo Available For Sale From Top Retailers
Find all the .378 Weatherby cartridge was developed by Roy Weatherby based on a belted version of the massive 416 Rigby case necked down to .375".
This was introduced as a Weatherby proprietary cartridge in 1953. During the 1960s, U.S gun writer Elmer Keith and Bob Thompson created the wildcat .338-378 by shortening the .378 case slightly and necking it down to .338".
The .338-378 Weatherby Magnum is appropriate for hunting all game animals on the North American, European and Asian continents. In Africa, the 338-378 Weatherby Magnum is suitable for taking medium and large game.
The .338-378 Weatherby currently maintains a modest following for hunting big game at long ranges.
About: .338-378 Wby Mag
- Type: Centerfire/Rifle
- Place of origin: United States
- Designer: Elmer Keith and Bob Thomson
- Designed: ca1963
- Manufacturer : Weatherby
- Produced: 1998
- Parent case: .378 Weatherby Magnum
- Case type: Belted
- Bullet diameter: .338 in (8.6 mm)
- Neck diameter: .361 in (9.2 mm)
- Shoulder diameter: .560 in (14.2 mm)
- Base diameter: .582 in (14.8 mm)
- Rim diameter : .603 in (15.3 mm)
- Rim thickness: .059 in (1.5 mm)
- Case length: 2.905 in (73.8 mm)
- Overall length: 3.65 in (93 mm)
- Case capacity: 125 gr H2O (8.1 cm3)
- Rifling twist: 1 in 10
- Primer type: Magnum Rifle
- Maximum pressure: 63,817 psi (440.00 MPa)
|250 gr (16 g) Partition type||3,060 ft/s (930 m/s)||5,197 ft⋅lbf (7,046 J)|
|225 gr (15 g) Truncated solid||3,180 ft/s (970 m/s)||5,052 ft⋅lbf (6,850 J)|
|200 gr (13 g) Boat-tail soft point||3,350 ft/s (1,020 m/s)||4,983 ft⋅lbf (6,756 J)|
Find different ammo vendors on one page, compare the price & shop the products that suit your budget and requirements.
We develop Bulk Cheap Ammo to make your cheap ammo search easy & quick. With our advanced search navigation, you can find the caliber in one click.
Look no further for different websites to find the best ammo deals.