FIND .338 RCM AMMO AT BEST PRICE
Latest products for .338 rcm
- Ammo Fast Hornady 338 RCM 225 Grain SST (Super Shock Tip) Superformance (20) for $39.49
- Powder Valley inc Hornady 338 RCM 225 Grain SST (Super Shock Tip) Superformance Ammunition (20 Rounds) for $40.37
- Lohman Arms Hornady 338 RCM 225gr SST Superformance 20/bx for $41.99
- Foundry Outdoors Hornady 82236 Superformance 338 Ruger Compact Magnum 225 GR SST 20 Bx/ 10 Cs for $43.50
- Impact Guns Hornady Superformance .338 RCM 225gr, SST 20rd Box for $45.09
338 RCM Ammo
338 RCM Ammo For Sale - Listing From Trusted Ammo Retailers Available
The .338 Ruger Compact Magnum or .338 RCM is a rimless, short-length rifle cartridge based on the .375 Ruger case. It was designed by Sturm Ruger and Hornady and released in 2008 and chambered in various Ruger rifles.
The .338 Ruger Compact Magnum uses a unique case designed by Hornady and Ruger based on the powerful .375 Ruger cartridge. The fact is of a rimless design having the base and rim diameter of .532 in (13.5 mm), which is the same diameter of the belt on belted magnum cases based on the .300 H&H Magnum and .375 H&H Magnum.
This allows the cartridge to have a higher case capacity than a belted magnum case given cases of equal length. As Ruger intended the round to be chambered in short distance bolt-action rifles, the case length was shortened to 2.10 in (53 mm), which is similar to the .308 Winchester case.
About: .338 RCM
- Type: Rifle
- Place of origin: United States
- Designer: Sturm Ruger
- Manufacturer: Hornady
- Produced: 2008
- Parent case: .375 Ruger
- Case type: Rimless, bottleneck
- Bullet diameter: .338 in (8.6 mm)
- Neck diameter: .405 in (10.3 mm)
- Shoulder diameter: .515 in (13.1 mm)
- Base diameter: .532 in (13.5 mm)
- Rim diameter: .532 in (13.5 mm)
- Rim thickness: .050 in (1.3 mm)
- Case length: 2.015 in (51.2 mm)
- Overall length: 2.840 in (72.1 mm)
- Case capacity: 72 gr H2O (4.7 cm3)
- Primer type: Large rifle
- aximum pressure (CIP): 62,366 psi (430.00 MPa)
|200 gr (13 g) Hornady SST||2,950 ft/s (900 m/s) 3,864||ft⋅lbf (5,239 J)|
|225 gr (15 g) Hornady Interbond||2,750 ft/s (840 m/s) 3,778||ft⋅lbf (5,122 J)|
We developed Bulk Cheap Ammo directory to help gun owners to find in stock ammo in one place from top ammo retailers. With natural & advance search navigation, we save your time to find cheap ammo deals.
Whether you need 30 Carbine Ammo in bulk and box quantity, we have it all. Choose your retailer and shop product you are looking for.