FIND .416 WBY MAG AMMO AT BEST PRICE
.416 WBY MAG AMMO
.416 WBY MAG Ammo For Sale- Top Ammo Retailers Available
We are not an ammo seller. We only show the list of in-stock Bulk ammo deals from various ammo vendors.
At Bulk Cheap Ammo, we help to save your time to find cheap ammo deals.
If you want .416 WBY MAG Ammo in bulk and box quantity, we have it all listed here.
.416 Weatherby Magnum
- Type Rifle / Dangerous Game
- Place of origin South Gate CA USA
- Designer Weatherby
- Designed 1989
- Manufacturer Weatherby
- Produced 1989-Present
- Parent case .378 Weatherby Magnum
- Case type Belted, bottleneck
- Bullet diameter .416 in (10.6 mm)
- Neck diameter .444 in (11.3 mm)
- Shoulder diameter .561 in (14.2 mm)
- Base diameter .582 in (14.8 mm)
- Rim diameter .579 in (14.7 mm)
- Rim thickness .252 in (6.4 mm)
- Case length 2.913 in (74.0 mm)
- Overall length 3.750 in (95.3 mm)
- Case capacity 140 gr H2O (9.1 cm3)
- Rifling twist 1 in 14 in (360 mm)
- Primer type Large rifle (magnum)
- Maximum pressure 65,000 psi (450 MPa)
|350 gr (23 g) X||2,880 ft/s (880 m/s) 6,448||ft⋅lbf (8,742 J)|
|400 gr (26 g) RN||2,700 ft/s (820 m/s) 6,474||ft⋅lbf (8,778 J)|
.416 Weatherby Magnum is a belted, bottlenecked cartridge designed by Ed Weatherby and launched commercially in 1989. It is a dangerous-game cartridge intended for the hunting of massive, dangerous game such as elephant and African Cape buffalo.
It considered the most potent commercial .416 cartridge, besting the Remington, Rigby, and Ruger .416s by a velocity of 300 ft/s (91 m/s). Unlike earlier Weatherby cartridges, which were designed by Roy Weatherby, this cartridge designed by his son Ed Weatherby.
We have some best rates available to be compared. Find all trusted ammo vendors prices in one place just in one click at Bulk Cheap Ammo.