444 Marlin Ammo
444 Marlin Ammo For Sale- Top Ammo Vendors Available
Find out in stock deals for 444 Marlin Ammo at Bulk Cheap Ammo. A Search engine or comparison shop for in-stock in-stock ammunition, guns, magazines, and reloading components from various ammo vendors.
About .444 Marlin
- Type Rifle
- Place of origin United States
- Production history
- Designer Marlin, Remington Arms
- Designed 1964
- Manufacturer Remington
- Bullet diameter .429 in (10.9 mm)
- Neck diameter .453 in (11.5 mm)
- Base diameter .4706 in (11.95 mm)
- Rim diameter .514 in (13.1 mm)
- Rim thickness .063 in (1.6 mm)
- Case length 2.225 in (56.5 mm)
- Overall length 2.55 in (65 mm)
- Rifling twist 1-38" (Microgroove) or 1-20" (Ballard cut)
- Primer type large rifle
|240 gr (16 g) SP||2,350 ft/s (720 m/s) 2,942||ft⋅lbf (3,989 J)|
|265 gr (17 g) FP||2,200 ft/s (670 m/s) 2,849||ft⋅lbf (3,863 J)|
|300 gr (19 g) HP||2,000 ft/s (610 m/s) 2,665||ft⋅lbf (3,613 J)|
The top brands we have such as Federal, Remington, Winchester, Hornady, PMC, and others Advanced search navigation available with Brands, Calibers, Grains, Number of Rounds, UPC & more options.
The .444 Marlin (10.9x57mm) is a rifle cartridge designed in 1964 by Marlin Firearms and Remington Arms. It created to fill in a gap left by the older .45-70 when that cartridge was not available in any new lever-action rifles; at the time, it was the largest lever-action cartridge available.
The .444 Marlin can push a 240-grain (16 g) bullet at velocities over 2,400 ft/s (730 m/s), generating 3,070 ft⋅lbf (4,160 J) of energy making it well suited for all North American massive game.