FIND .405 WIN AMMO AT BEST PRICE
405 Win Ammo
In Stock 405 Win Ammo For Sale- Top Ammo Vendors Available
Browse the list of in stock 405 Win Ammo from various retailers at Bulk Cheap Ammo. Your one-stop ammo directory to cover all ammunition needs in one place from different ammo vendors.
Now you do not need to spend hours to find cheap ammo by visiting different ammo retailers. Find all trusted ammo vendors listing in one place. At Bulk Cheap Ammo, we help gun owners to find in stock ammo in one area from top ammo retailers. With easy & advance search navigation, we save your time to find cheap ammo deals.
.405 Winchester Center Fire
- Type Rifle
- Place of origin United States
- Production history
- Designer Winchester Repeating Arms Company
- Variants .277 Elliott Express, .357 Elliott Express
- Case type Rimmed
- Bullet diameter 0.4115 in (10.45 mm)
- Neck diameter 0.436 in (11.1 mm)
- Base diameter 0.461 in (11.7 mm)
- Rim diameter 0.543 in (13.8 mm)
- Case length 2.583 in (65.6 mm)
- Overall length 3.175 in (80.6 mm)
- Rifling twist 1 turn in 14"
- Primer type large rifle
- Maximum pressure 46000 psi (3172 bar)—SAAMI 35535 psi (2450 bar)—CIP
- Maximum CUP 36000 CUP
|300 gr (19 g) 2,204||ft/s (672 m/s) 3,236||ft⋅lbf (4,387 J)|
|400 gr (26 g) 1,900||ft/s (580 m/s) 3,207||ft⋅lbf (4,348 J)|
The .405 Winchester (also known as the .405 WCF) is a centerfire rifle cartridge introduced in 1904 for the Winchester 1895 lever-action rifle. It remains to this day the most powerful rimmed cartridge explicitly designed for lever-action rifles; the only modern lever-action cartridge that exceeds its performance is the .450 Marlin, introduced in 2000.
The .405 Winchester was also available in the Winchester Model 1885 Single Shot Rifle, the Remington-Lee bolt-action rifle (from 1904 to 1906), and many British and European double rifles.